There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dynasty league Thread

  • krizay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 14,924
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey Esco, quick question. When you go to set your lineup ( I know its early), it says pick 1 WR or RB or TE. It doesnt let you select 1 for each position, or set the real lineup.

Please school me. Or am I just to early?

no I noticed the issue when he changed lineups to allow 1 RB/WR/TE flex position. He added it and it took away the other positions. I said something he changed it and it took away the flex position. I said something he changed it and it took away the regular positions. So I quit saying something. It seems as if we may not be having a flex from what it looks like to me.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Hey Esco, quick question. When you go to set your lineup ( I know its early), it says pick 1 WR or RB or TE. It doesnt let you select 1 for each position, or set the real lineup.

Please school me. Or am I just to early?

no I noticed the issue when he changed lineups to allow 1 RB/WR/TE flex position. He added it and it took away the other positions. I said something he changed it and it took away the flex position. I said something he changed it and it took away the regular positions. So I quit saying something. It seems as if we may not be having a flex from what it looks like to me.

ooh ok thanks. I was confused for a second.

Esco, get that junk straight playa
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 22,384
I like many aspects of MFL especially the customizatiom, but I swear working out many of the kinks can be maddening. I'll get it straight when I get home.
why can i only start 4 players????
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 22,384
Originally posted by Knowledge:
why can i only start 4 players????

Working on it
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 22,384
Okay it should be fixed now, feels like I had to write an algorithm to get it working. Anyway let me know if you notice any other issues.
Originally posted by Esco:
Okay it should be fixed now, feels like I had to write an algorithm to get it working. Anyway let me know if you notice any other issues.

Works now bro!

Week 1 Lineup Submitted Rubberneck
Brady, Tom NEP QB
Brown, Ronnie PHI RB
Gore, Frank SFO RB
Hightower, Tim WAS RB
Jennings, Greg GBP WR
Lloyd, Brandon DEN WR
Marshall, Brandon MIA WR
Lewis, Marcedes JAC TE
Brown, Josh STL PK
Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def
Submitted Mon Aug 29 3:21:06 p.m. CT 2011
Get your damn lineups set!

This is serious bizznass
Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB
Grant, Ryan GBP RB
Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB
Mendenhall, Rashard PIT RB
Ochocinco, Chad NEP WR
Rice, Sidney SEA WR
White, Roddy ATL WR
Graham, Jimmy NOS TE
Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK
Eagles, Philadelphia PHI Def
Submitted Thu Sep 8 8:15:48 a.m. CT 2011
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Get your damn lineups set!

This is serious bizznass

already done butterface
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Get your damn lineups set!

This is serious bizznass

already done butterface

I am coming at you like a spider monkey!
looks like I got booted out?
Rubber with the first TD of the year!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Rubber with the first TD of the year!

you mean Winner/Rubber
just realized this league doesn't have fractional points

I iz dissapoint