There are 100 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Freddy you gonna join this thing or what?

we're at 9 teams so far, let's shoot for at least 10 but I can roll with 12

my e-mail is f**king up. if i cant get on in a day or two im gonna make a new e-mail. is that cool?

k

If you still want another player, I'd like to participate. I've already got my carrot costume picked out so I can be fodder again for the rabbit. Thanks.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
If you still want another player, I'd like to participate. I've already got my carrot costume picked out so I can be fodder again for the rabbit. Thanks.

you're the dude I beat in the championship game last year right? sure, send me your email and I'll send you the invite
ok with coldfan in and assuming freddy will get his email issues straightened out and join we're at 11 guys, we just need one more
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 16,617
This is gonna be a challenging thats for sure, never even knew they had fantasy college football, I need to brush up hard on the players.
do you guys want to do divisions?
Originally posted by jimrat201:
This is gonna be a challenging thats for sure, never even knew they had fantasy college football, I need to brush up hard on the players.

Man, I dont follow college football at all. Im gonna go with guys from smaller schools.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
ok with coldfan in and assuming freddy will get his email issues straightened out and join we're at 11 guys, we just need one more

vrabbit, when I get home from work I'll sign up. I fixed my e-mail last night. I received the invite. Ive gotta make an account with CBS before I can join.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 16,617
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
This is gonna be a challenging thats for sure, never even knew they had fantasy college football, I need to brush up hard on the players.

Man, I dont follow college football at all. Im gonna go with guys from smaller schools.

I picked up a Sporting News college football magazine to help me out lol
I do not like to lose
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
This is gonna be a challenging thats for sure, never even knew they had fantasy college football, I need to brush up hard on the players.

Man, I dont follow college football at all. Im gonna go with guys from smaller schools.

I picked up a Sporting News college football magazine to help me out lol
I do not like to lose

me either but what can you do...lol
signing up right now vrabbit
Originally posted by FreddyG:
signing up right now vrabbit

you're in

so we just need one more team ....
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
signing up right now vrabbit

you're in

so we just need one more team ....

Originally posted by FreddyG:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by FreddyG:
signing up right now vrabbit

you're in

so we just need one more team ....


just curious, why dont we have 2 Qbs and 2 Wrs instead of 3 Wrs and 1 Qb?
Share 49erswebzone