LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

ok ok CBS is crappy I've got to do it all manually (unless I'm missing something )

so this week is #6 California Golden Bears vs #3 Second City Saints and #5 Travisty13 vs #4 SunDevilNiner79

then next week it'll be the winner of #6 vs #3 against #2 Heisman Heroes, and the winner of #5 vs #4 vs #1 ColdFan

is that clear? sorry about the confusion, have I ever mentioned cbssports fantasy blows sweaty donkey balls?
Estimado rabbit, I would never be sarcastic . However, in another vein, I really do appreciate all of the work you've done over the season to overcome the harsh CBS environment, which goes out of its way to make everything difficult and nonsensical.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Estimado rabbit, I would never be sarcastic . However, in another vein, I really do appreciate all of the work you've done over the season to overcome the harsh CBS environment, which goes out of its way to make everything difficult and nonsensical.

CBS website hurts my eyes to look at. Its absurd how terrible it is, web site design from 1990
Thanks guys, glad everything is clear.

In other notes, so you're saying there's a chance ... That CF might meet in the finals again?
Good luck SunDevilNiner, but i hope i win.
Weeden had another huge game for you.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Weeden had another huge game for you.

I love it! My RB only put up 1 pt though
Travisty must be mad, he left a lot of points on the bench.

ASU @ Wash St is going to be a snow game, lets bring on the Cameron Marshall train!!!
I think I have this but I'm not gonna be happy til tomorrow when I see the final score, once again looking like the highest scoring team this week

Originally posted by vrabbit:
I think I have this but I'm not gonna be happy til tomorrow when I see the final score, once again looking like the highest scoring team this week

you must not have seen SunDevil's score. He's 10 points behind you, with Wilson and Marshall left to play. He's easily going to get over 200.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

you must not have seen SunDevil's score. He's 10 points behind you, with Wilson and Marshall left to play. He's easily going to get over 200.

Damn Wilson!!!!

Okay, that was probably the worst coverage I've ever seen. Wilson is on the outside, starts his route to look like a slant to the middle. RB on Wash St runs the flat route. The CB lined up with WIlson stays to the outside to pick up the RB. The safety steps up. Wilson turns up hill and runs a fly route, 80+yrd touchdown as the safety never even picks him up.

Edit: Correction, that was the LB that came up and didn't pick up Wilson. I didn't even see the safety because he covered the seam route on the other side t give double coverage on the seam....

I will freely admit we are the dumbest football team
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Nov 12, 2011 at 8:08 PM ]
If I make it to the championship game, my 2 starting QBs are on byes
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Travisty must be mad, he left a lot of points on the bench.

ASU @ Wash St is going to be a snow game, lets bring on the Cameron Marshall train!!!

I am very mad. Stupid Tuesday games. I didn't get home in enough time to set my line-up. I picked Adonis Thomas back up again off waivers (he'd been out with a broken arm). And I didn't get to put him in my lineup (he would have started in place of Lennon Creer). I was also going to put Kamar Jordan in for Eric Ward, but I didn't know Jordan was in a tuesday game too. Looking back, I really wish I knew they both played in Tuesday games. Oh well. It would have been tough to beat you this week anyways, alot of your team put up huge #s (Weeden, Aplin, Ebert, Saunders).
So I got destroyed in the playoffs, I don't care. Really, I don't. I didn't wanna play in the stupid playoffs anyways.
Share 49ersWebzone