LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

Originally posted by jimrat201:
Majorly screwed up bigtime, I accidentally dropped Chris Polk instead of my extra kicker I used during the bye week.................you can thank me Travisty13

I'd like to thank you again. Polk had 54 points today. 144 rushing, 4 rushing TDs, along with 100 receiving and a Rec TD.
i'm a 4 week win streak.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Majorly screwed up bigtime, I accidentally dropped Chris Polk instead of my extra kicker I used during the bye week.................you can thank me Travisty13

I'd like to thank you again. Polk had 54 points today. 144 rushing, 4 rushing TDs, along with 100 receiving and a Rec TD.

yet somehow I still manage to put up 260 points
Originally posted by vrabbit:
good matchup so far SDN

it was a good game.

Picking up Cam Marshall helped, since I obviously follow the sun devils I knew this was the first game he played in with a healthy ankle, so I expected him to put up plenty of points against putrid Colorado. CFB Fantasy is all about matchups, lol

yeah you had heck of a week.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

yeah you had heck of a week.

I ended up with more points then Coldfan, I didn't think anybody would come close to him after the #'s Keenum and Edwards put up. I picked up Herron from Ohio St. to make up for my mistake of putting Polk on waivers, so far so good with him.
V, hows the playoffs gonna look? Top 4 teams? If so, looks like this week, me vs. you determines who the 4th team will be.
V, hows the playoffs gonna look? Top 4 teams? If so, looks like this week, me vs. you determines who the 4th team will be.

pretty sure it's 6 teams, so you'll make it even after I spank that ass this week, don't worry
ColdFan is going down
pretty sure it's 6 teams, so you'll make it even after I spank that ass this week, don't worry

you definitely going down this week. 2 of your top 3 QBs are sitting, ellington's hurt and on a bye, you don't have any real threats to put up big points except RG3 and i have a feeling he's going to have an average week. it's a good week to be me.

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
ColdFan is going down
Do it! No offense ColdFan, but you need to lose lol.

you definitely going down this week. 2 of your top 3 QBs are sitting, ellington's hurt and on a bye, you don't have any real threats to put up big points except RG3 and i have a feeling he's going to have an average week. it's a good week to be me.

ColdFan is going down
Do it! No offense ColdFan, but you need to lose lol.

you must have not seen the kind of numbers my WR's put up, Wright/Sanu/Allen, and Streeter just put up 30pts vs Virginia's secondary, you think he ain't gonna shred Duke?

Randle has back2back 4 TD games, and Sofele always gets his - only guys that concern me are Sims and Egnew because they're boom or bust, and Daniels because at Rutgers won't be easy, but RG3 is gonna shred Mizzou, especially after the type of game he had vs OkSt

your team doesn't scare me at all
you must have not seen the kind of numbers my WR's put up, Wright/Sanu/Allen, and Streeter just put up 30pts vs Virginia's secondary, you think he ain't gonna shred Duke?

Randle has back2back 4 TD games, and Sofele always gets his - only guys that concern me are Sims and Egnew because they're boom or bust, and Daniels because at Rutgers won't be easy, but RG3 is gonna shred Mizzou, especially after the type of game he had vs OkSt

RG3 had 1 TD and 2 INTs for only 31 points vs. OK St. That's funny, Landry gets that in a half. Moniz is gonna get me another 40-50 at least. My RBs are fantasy point beasts (thanks again jimrat for Polk ). Your WRs are sorry. They don't scare me 1 bit. Randle isn't gonna scare another 4 TDs for you again. KSU has a top 20 rush D, so he won't be getting another 100+ on the ground.

RG3 had 1 TD and 2 INTs for only 31 points vs. OK St. That's funny, Landry gets that in a half. Moniz is gonna get me another 40-50 at least. My RBs are fantasy point beasts (thanks again jimrat for Polk ). Your WRs are sorry. They don't scare me 1 bit. Randle isn't gonna scare another 4 TDs for you again. KSU has a top 20 rush D, so he won't be getting another 100+ on the ground.

at you only looking at RG3's last game and now his monster season you don't think he'll have a bounce back game? I do, and Wright is gonna be his main target as always

you're in denial
60 pts by his QB? well, this is a loss, lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
60 pts by his QB? well, this is a loss, lol

And it wasn't Keenum lol
Share 49ersWebzone