College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

Points for usc and cal haven't shown up
everyone relax, scoring isn't fully updated yet
  • Paul
  • Veteran
How does this work?
Originally posted by Paul:
How does this work?

just like a regular fantasy football league, but with college players instead of NFL players

if you're interested next season just let me know
looks like everything's updated now
Okay, one of us bottom dwellers has to get a win this week!
standings updated in the OP

I'm taking down #2 this week, not benching RG3 this time
Originally posted by vrabbit:

you stole McCombs from me
Originally posted by Travisty13:

I got on thinking I'd be like then I saw you got him instead and I was like than thanfollowed by . But than I read DJ Shoemate will still be the starter when he returns from injury so I was like . And now I hope McCombs doesn't get any carries, so I can come back here and at you.

I got on thinking I'd be like then I saw you got him instead and I was like than thanfollowed by . But than I read DJ Shoemate will still be the starter when he returns from injury so I was like . And now I hope McCombs doesn't get any carries, so I can come back here and at you.

dream on buddy

the question is, should I play Cody Wilson (CMU) vs WMU this week? he's been kinda disappointing the first 2 weeks, but he's supposed to be the top WR there.

or I could play another Baylor WR, after all they are playing some FCS team
benching McCombs for Ellington, Auburn gives up HUGE rushing yards, at least so far to Utah State and Miss. St.
benching McCombs for Ellington, Auburn gives up HUGE rushing yards, at least so far to Utah State and Miss. St.

Auburn is overrated. For a top 25 team, they don't look very strong imo. It'd be a smart play for you.
Dumb question time. A player was dropped on Tuesday the 13th early a.m. I put in an add-drop for that player that morning and the site indicated that this would be processed Friday early a.m., thereby giving me the opportunity to play that player this weekend. I just looked at the league site and the add/dop now says it won't be processed until Monday the 20th. This seems wrong, as I selected the player based on being able to play him this weekend. What happened? Any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
Dumb question time. A player was dropped on Tuesday the 13th early a.m. I put in an add-drop for that player that morning and the site indicated that this would be processed Friday early a.m., thereby giving me the opportunity to play that player this weekend. I just looked at the league site and the add/dop now says it won't be processed until Monday the 20th. This seems wrong, as I selected the player based on being able to play him this weekend. What happened? Any ideas, please let me know. Thanks.

what player was that?
Share 49ersWebzone