There are 250 users in the forums

College Football Fantasy League - Year 3 - NEED 4 MORE OWNERS

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

nice Knile Davis pick, jimrat. Wonder who's the smartass who took his backup
I knew some of the first 10-15 players after that I had now clue, why didn't it say he was out for the season!........jeeeeeeeezus
When are we able to pick up people on waivers?

I even said at the start of the draft "FYI Kniles Davis is out for the year" lol
Oops
Starters

QB - Kellen Moore, Boise State
QB - Alex Carder, West Michigan
RB - Doug Martin, Boise State
RB - Marcus Coker, Iowa
RB/WR - Rex Burkhead, Nebraska
WR - Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
WR - Darius Johnson, Southern Methodist
WR - Alex Torres, Texas Tech
WR/TE - Roy Roundtree, Michigan
TE - Ladarius Green, Louisiana-Lafayette
K - Aaron Jones, Baylor
DEF - Boise State

Bench

QB - Bryan Ellis, Alabama-Birmingham
RB - Cyrus Gray, Texas A&M
WR - Tyler Shoemaker, Boise State
WR - Nick Toon, Wisconsin
TE - Lucas Green, New Mexico
DEF - Oregon
Nice team boise, I thought either Blackmon or LMJ would fall to me but neither did

I almost took Shoemaker in the later rounds
  • evil
  • Veteran
QB's :

Jordan Jefferson
Dayne Crist
Taylor Martinez

RB's :

LaMichael James
Ronnie Hillman
Vick Ballard
Jonathan Franklin
Cierre Wood

WR's

Michael Floyd
Tavon Austin
Devonte Christopher
Marvin McNutt
Marquis Maze
Geraldo Boldewijn
Mike Shanahan

TE :

Dion Sims

K

Matt Hogan

Defense :

LSU
Nice team boise, I thought either Blackmon or LMJ would fall to me but neither did

Thanks. I was actually debating between Blackmon and LMJ but LMJ was taken right before me so it made my decision easier.

Fun draft though. It was funny, every time I would put someone on my queue, he would be taken a pick or two right before me. I went total homer early on and passed on probably superior players but I was happy with my draft overall.

I'm not sure what to expect from Shoemaker this year but figured he was worth a shot. He benefited a lot from being in the slot with Titus Young and Pettis on the outside so it'll be interesting to see how he responds with a bigger role.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

Thanks. I was actually debating between Blackmon and LMJ but LMJ was taken right before me so it made my decision easier.

Fun draft though. It was funny, every time I would put someone on my queue, he would be taken a pick or two right before me. I went total homer early on and passed on probably superior players but I was happy with my draft overall.

I'm not sure what to expect from Shoemaker this year but figured he was worth a shot. He benefited a lot from being in the slot with Titus Young and Pettis on the outside so it'll be interesting to see how he responds with a bigger role.

if y'all had a new QB Shoemaker wouldn't event be draft worthy, but he's got a good rapport with Moore he should get plenty of looks
if y'all had a new QB Shoemaker wouldn't event be draft worthy, but he's got a good rapport with Moore he should get plenty of looks

Definitely agree. He's really the only WR on the roster now that Moore has had extensive work with. However, I think the WR to have on the Broncos is Sophomore Geraldo Boldewijn. He looks like he could be a legit playmaker at 6-4 but he's very raw. I feel like an idiot that I missed him on the draft because I forgot he changed his name this offseason from Hiwat to Boldwijn.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Definitely agree. He's really the only WR on the roster now that Moore has had extensive work with. However, I think the WR to have on the Broncos is Sophomore Geraldo Boldewijn. He looks like he could be a legit playmaker at 6-4 but he's very raw. I feel like an idiot that I missed him on the draft because I forgot he changed his name this offseason from Hiwat to Boldwijn.
I made that pick for you, I even said so in the chat. We can trade straight up for Blackmon ?
haha I'm not that big of a homer.

Randle vs UL-Lafayette

or

Wingo vs Mizzou St?

• evil
  • Veteran
haha I'm not that big of a homer.

c'mon man, you know you wanna make the deal. Blackmon will suck this year, trust me I have sources
Randle vs UL-Lafayette

or

Wingo vs Mizzou St?

ahem
  • evil
  • Veteran
Randle vs UL-Lafayette

or

Wingo vs Mizzou St?