LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

WZ (NFL) YEAR 2 - I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

• jrg
  • Veteran
I'd prefer it to be on a weekend..but I'll figure something out if the majority of us are fine w/ the date said.
Let me know when cwilson and I need to pick our 3 keepers. I'd guess that'll be when everyone else picks theirs.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Let me know when cwilson and I need to pick our 3 keepers. I'd guess that'll be when everyone else picks theirs.

James and someone else havent finshed picking their keepers yet
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Phillip Rivers and Andre Johnson for sure

Not sure of my 3rd yet
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

James and someone else havent finshed picking their keepers yet

by the way.. I changed my 3rd keeper. Was debating between Bowe and Greene and decided on Greene yesterday.

Not to crazy about my keepers besides Calvin Johnson. MJD's injuries worry me a bit.
Frank Gore as my 3rd
I don't know if I'm gonna like this "keepers" thing. All the bad asses are pretty much gonna be off the board. We'll see how it goes I guess.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Keepers:

QB - Phillip Rivers
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Michael Crabtree
Originally posted by pelos21:
I don't know if I'm gonna like this "keepers" thing. All the bad asses are pretty much gonna be off the board. We'll see how it goes I guess.

Lol, I don't even have a 1st round pick. My team is gonna be Peyton, CJ, and a bunch of scrubs lol.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Lol, I don't even have a 1st round pick. My team is gonna be Peyton, CJ, and a bunch of scrubs lol.

hey..but austin collie was worth it...right?

Originally posted by jrg:

Lol, hey at the time I was playing to win it all. Didn't think to much about the future

Yeah I agree.. I don't really like keeper leagues that much either. It's more fun to get new teams every year. I like the draw for the first pick, the first round going by, hoping my guy will be there in the 2nd, etc.

But then again maybe I'll like it...
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Lol, hey at the time I was playing to win it all. Didn't think to much about the future

And had he not gotten hurt, i think it would have been a great deal for you.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Me and Pelos21 have agreed on a trade.

Krizay gives the #8 overall + 37th(3rd round) + 41st(4th round)

Pelos21 gives the #2 overall + 47th(4th round) + 50th(5th round)

waiting for Pelos to confirm.
Originally posted by krizay:
Me and Pelos21 have agreed on a trade.

Krizay gives the #8 overall + 37th(3rd round) + 41st(4th round)

Pelos21 gives the #2 overall + 47th(4th round) + 50th(5th round)

waiting for Pelos to confirm.

Share 49ersWebzone