[ Edited by toeknee on Aug 18, 2011 at 3:06 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by toeknee:
.nvm

so you can't do next thursday at 7?
Originally posted by crzy:
so you can't do next thursday at 7?

unsure at the moment. So far I've heard back from half the league, if we dont get another time it's no problem.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by krizay:

Not I. Why the change?

Might be on the road

We can do online draft. 12 teams with 3 keepers, it shouldn't take that long. Still 3 weeks til' the season starts.

Fine with me - whatever you guys want.
I'm cool with any day or time. Whatever works best for the guys back in the states.
PS I can do tomorrow night after 7:30 pm most likely.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Lol my bad. My offline draft is on the 27th. I'm down for whenever.

Umm... so my offline draft IS on the 25th. It's going to be in the evening so if we have the draft that day, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it. I guess I can ask my friend if I can use his computer but if were doing the draft at the same time, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Can I do the draft on my phone?
Pelos I think we'll have this figured out by tomorrow, just waiting to hear from a few people
Coolness
Would the 24th same time work? It seems like it's going to be really hard to get a weekend time that works

Works for me.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
works for me
I'm game
  • jrg
  • Veteran
27th is my birthday...and im going out...so depends on how late it is...im fine if i can pick most of it and computer pick the rest...ill adjust
Originally posted by jrg:
27th is my birthday...and im going out...so depends on how late it is...im fine if i can pick most of it and computer pick the rest...ill adjust

24th not 27
Share 49ersWebzone