There are 275 users in the forums

WZ (NFL) YEAR 2 - I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Three wide receivers and only two RB's in a non-PPR league just doesn't make much sense to me. Because wide receivers in a standard league have substantially lesser value.
Originally posted by crzy:
Can we have a flex position in this league?

Instead of three wide receivers?

I complained about this last year but I forgot until now.

I would prefer that, anyone else care?

Changed the settings so we will be able to trade picks through nfl.com this season

and everyone has picked their keepers so pete and wilson will be able to start tomorrow
[ Edited by toeknee on Aug 7, 2011 at 9:20 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
So it's RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex right?

That's best IMO, and it's balanced.

I don't like 3 WR leagues.
[ Edited by crzy on Aug 7, 2011 at 9:21 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by toeknee:
Originally posted by crzy:
Can we have a flex position in this league?

Instead of three wide receivers?

I complained about this last year but I forgot until now.

I would prefer that, anyone else care?

Changed the settings so we will be able to trade picks through nfl.com this season

and everyone has picked their keepers so pete and wilson will be able to start tomorrow

Can I switch my third keeper from Romo to Ahmad Bradshaw. Very sorry for going back and forth
I decided to keep Shonn Greene over Dwayne Bowe as my 3rd keeper. Don't really care for my options though.
Wanna switch from Fitzgerald to McFadden

Brees, SJackson, McFadden
  • krizay
  • Veteran
My keepers look right.

The trade of my 8th pick for the 2nd pick with pelos isn't reflected on the 1st page. Though i know it has been traded on the league so no real biggie there.

As for the flex spot question. I could care less either way, especially if no one else objects. I would suggest though to make it a RB/WR/TE flex option. If we are going to help out the teams with Stacked RB's need to give the same option to the teams that may be stacked at TE. If they so choose to. Just my $.02.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by krizay:
My keepers look right.

The trade of my 8th pick for the 2nd pick with pelos isn't reflected on the 1st page. Though i know it has been traded on the league so no real biggie there.

As for the flex spot question. I could care less either way, especially if no one else objects. I would suggest though to make it a RB/WR/TE flex option. If we are going to help out the teams with Stacked RB's need to give the same option to the teams that may be stacked at TE. If they so choose to. Just my $.02.

Absoultely 100% agree with this

A flex spot shouldn't be restricted to just RB/WR.
Fitzgerald, McFadden, and Jackson are available for a pick. Let me know ASAP if interested.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Ahhhh! looks like Fincham quit or something. He's not being shown as an owner. and team 10 appears to be abandoned atleast from where i'm sitting.

Ahhhh! looks like Fincham quit or something. He's not being shown as an owner. and team 10 appears to be abandoned atleast from where i'm sitting.

No I had to delete his and crzys team to put williams on finchs team because of the trade they made, just haven't added finch back yet
  • krizay
  • Veteran

No I had to delete his and crzys team to put williams on finchs team because of the trade they made, just haven't added finch back yet

oh! well then, carry on.....

My keepers are Peyton Manning,Chris Johnson and Mike Williams (TB). Not D'Angelo Williams, However I did trade my 2nd round pick for him.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

My keepers are Peyton Manning,Chris Johnson and Mike Williams (TB). Not D'Angelo Williams, However I did trade my 2nd round pick for him.

I'm a keeper league noob, so someone can trade for a player and not have to choose them as a keeper?
Share 49ersWebzone