There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Fantasy Baseball (FIELD OF DREAMS)

Originally posted by crzy:
I think you should set a max acquisitions per week. Otherwise people will stream starting pitchers.

The rest of the settings are fine.

Ok thats cool with me. I'm open to any suggestions from anyone. This is my first year playing fantasy baseball so I'm not quite familiar with it.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by crzy:
I think you should set a max acquisitions per week. Otherwise people will stream starting pitchers.

The rest of the settings are fine.

Ok thats cool with me. I'm open to any suggestions from anyone. This is my first year playing fantasy baseball so I'm not quite familiar with it.

I think setting it at 4 max moves per week works well.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by crzy:
I think you should set a max acquisitions per week. Otherwise people will stream starting pitchers.

The rest of the settings are fine.

Ok thats cool with me. I'm open to any suggestions from anyone. This is my first year playing fantasy baseball so I'm not quite familiar with it.

I think setting it at 4 max moves per week works well.

Ok, I set it to 4.
Originally posted by valrod33:
I guess i should read the rules of this league huh

Val, I have a challenge for u my friend lol. The Pistons(my team) play the Wolves tonight. Let's make a bet....If the Pistons win we swap our first round picks...do u accept my challenge lol?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I guess i should read the rules of this league huh

Val, I have a challenge for u my friend lol. The Pistons(my team) play the Wolves tonight. Let's make a bet....If the Pistons win we swap our first round picks...do u accept my challenge lol?

lol, NO
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I guess i should read the rules of this league huh

Val, I have a challenge for u my friend lol. The Pistons(my team) play the Wolves tonight. Let's make a bet....If the Pistons win we swap our first round picks...do u accept my challenge lol?

lol, NO

lol, I figured it was worth a shot!
Im glad you got it all filled man
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Im glad you got it all filled man

Thanks buddy!
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by crzy:
I think you should set a max acquisitions per week. Otherwise people will stream starting pitchers.

The rest of the settings are fine.

Ok thats cool with me. I'm open to any suggestions from anyone. This is my first year playing fantasy baseball so I'm not quite familiar with it.

I think setting it at 4 max moves per week works well.

Or we could just lock rosters on Mondays before each of your players first game. Daily roster changing is too tedious. Then it becomes less of a competition of skill, and more of daily devotion to making moves.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Nah, that sucks ^^


Daily roster moves with a limit of 4 weekly transactions is the best.

The draft and trades will still dictate which team is the best, however it still gives teams the ability to have some flexibility.
Originally posted by crzy:
Nah, that sucks ^^


Daily roster moves with a limit of 4 weekly transactions is the best.

The draft and trades will still dictate which team is the best, however it still gives teams the ability to have some flexibility.

This.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,689
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by crzy:
Nah, that sucks ^^


Daily roster moves with a limit of 4 weekly transactions is the best.

The draft and trades will still dictate which team is the best, however it still gives teams the ability to have some flexibility.

This.

+1
Can't wait til' the draft fellas. Hope everybody is pleased with the settings and looking foward to it as much as I am. This is my first fantasy baseball season so I'm stoked and want to do well. Didn't do so good in football and basketball this years so gotta make up for it lol.

So, owners...who are yall's favorite teams. I like the Orioles. I know val is Braves and crzy is Giants...I think?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,689
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Can't wait til' the draft fellas. Hope everybody is pleased with the settings and looking foward to it as much as I am. This is my first fantasy baseball season so I'm stoked and want to do well. Didn't do so good in football and basketball this years so gotta make up for it lol.

So, owners...who are yall's favorite teams. I like the Orioles. I know val is Braves and crzy is Giants...I think?

Gigantes
Giants