There are 201 users in the forums

Fantasy Baseball (FIELD OF DREAMS)

Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Having the O's and Rangers game cancelled hurt me today. How will that work in fantasy?

You get them during the week of make up games I think. Then again with Ho's and pimping not being easy dont bet on it

Well, they are having a double header tomorrow so I should get them for this week then. Just in time to get some of my ho's back!
Having the O's and Rangers game cancelled hurt me today. How will that work in fantasy?

You get them during the week of make up games I think. Then again with Ho's and pimping not being easy dont bet on it

Well, they are having a double header tomorrow so I should get them for this week then. Just in time to get some of my ho's back!

You got the club footed 1 back How the hell is your ERA lower than mine? I know ur Ks are top notch. Thats a hell of a bullpen with Jackson tearing s**t up.
Ubaldo Jiminez is on the trading block. Looking for players who get steals.

You got the club footed 1 back How the hell is your ERA lower than mine? I know ur Ks are top notch. Thats a hell of a bullpen with Jackson tearing s**t up.

I know dude, the Jackson pick up worked out great. Your kickin' my ass in steals though...BADLY! I have only one and thats from Josh Hamilton, and I even think that came from a poorly thrown ball to the first baseman or something.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Trade offered
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm disappointed that I won 8-0 and not 10-0
Just great....Josh Hamilton breaks his arm, out 6 to 8 weeks.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Guess DL position would come in handy.
[ Edited by jimrat201 on Apr 12, 2011 at 7:10 PM ]
Originally posted by jimrat201:

I agree. With it being my first fantasy baseball league, somehow that slipped my mind. I now wish I had put a DL spot on the roster. I apologize to those thought there were before joining. Just bare with me and next year if you guys would like to continue this league we will have a DL spot.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I agree. With it being my first fantasy baseball league, somehow that slipped my mind. I now wish I had put a DL spot on the roster. I apologize to those thought there were before joining. Just bare with me and next year if you guys would like to continue this league we will have a DL spot.

Is this a keeper league?
Originally posted by crzy:

Is this a keeper league?

No sir.
Originally posted by crzy:

Trade offered

Hey I just sent you a counter offer. Check it out.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Laying the wood on you Fincham
Them Hos are beat up and half price now
Share 49ersWebzone