There are 178 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League (49ersMyLife is THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Holliday out possibly for rest of year. Talk about being hozed in both leagues. Well.. the way he has been hitting maybe its a blessing. LOL
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am stunned at how bad my offense is playing this week.

29 points through Thursday after a great week last week.

Pitching points look great in this league, but it's the offensive points that add up.

f**k
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
f**king Upton, Stanton, Youk all playing like ass

I'm screwed
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats John. Good luck in the final.
Originally posted by crzy:
Congrats John. Good luck in the final.

Thanks Crazy. Pretty cool to be in the finals in both leagues even though both teams were badly outscored by the teams I will be playing. Good year for your team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Good to see John make it to the final. Should be a good one...I'm excited.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Good to see John make it to the final. Should be a good one...I'm excited.

Good luck man. Honestly, I would be surprised to beat you for a 3rd time. Your team is scoring the best right now and clearly the team to beat heading into the playoffs. In any case, nice to see the top 2 teams make it to the finals. It is how it should be.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm so disappointed.
Kirk Gibson is such a f**king idiot. How on earth do you take Ian Kennedy out when he has a 1 hit shutout going into the 9th with 12 k's..
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Kirk Gibson is such a f**king idiot. How on earth do you take Ian Kennedy out when he has a 1 hit shutout going into the 9th with 12 k's..

Thank f**king God...your pitching is ridiculously good. My top hitters are hot right now, but if your pitchers are pitching complete games or 8 great innings, it will be tough. I hope as a Giants fan and for my fantasy team - MadBum and Vogelsong pitch great games this week.

Thank f**king God...your pitching is ridiculously good. My top hitters are hot right now, but if your pitchers are pitching complete games or 8 great innings, it will be tough. I hope as a Giants fan and for my fantasy team - MadBum and Vogelsong pitch great games this week.

The Giants winning games is far more important to me (as long as they still have a chance) so I want both of them to pitch well. I was really hoping that Putz would blow that game last night. I still cant believe Gibson pulled Kennedy with a 1 hitter. I must admit though.. didnt look at the pitch count.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

The Giants winning games is far more important to me (as long as they still have a chance) so I want both of them to pitch well. I was really hoping that Putz would blow that game last night. I still cant believe Gibson pulled Kennedy with a 1 hitter. I must admit though.. didnt look at the pitch count.

Oh definitely, Giants making the playoffs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fantasy baseball. I meant, I want MadBum and Vogelson to be the reason why Giants win, so I can enjoy twice.

Seriously, I too was hoping Zona loses last night...oh well, right now I want the wild-card from the Braves. f**k the Cardinals too!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow...in 2 days, my team scores almost 100 pts and I'm still behind by 25. FML
Wow...in 2 days, my team scores almost 100 pts and I'm still behind by 25. FML

LONG way to go. It is nice to see that both of us are having good starts. I hope it is competitive to the end. No money on the line here so some excitement down the stretch is all we can ask for. Both of us could have even been better if Kennedy had been allowed to finish his masterpiece and Latos had finished his off in the 9th.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
LONG way to go. It is nice to see that both of us are having good starts. I hope it is competitive to the end. No money on the line here so some excitement down the stretch is all we can ask for. Both of us could have even been better if Kennedy had been allowed to finish his masterpiece and Latos had finished his off in the 9th.

I know...Latos pitched scoreless 8 and gave up a run with 2 outs in the 9th and got pulled in a 2-1 game. 1 more f**king out....ugh! But yea, long ways to go. I hope it stays close too...but I wouldn't mind winning by 100 pts either.
Share 49ersWebzone