So How'd You Do This Year?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Awful.

Worst year I've had in FF.
Three leagues:

Finished 3rd, 4th, and 7th.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I won one of my leagues but lost both money games in my 2nd league. Rodgers's concussion really screwed me over.

I did really well, but I'm not going to lie it was luck. Picked Vick up on free agency, just took a Freeman as an extra body and he had 7 TD no picks in my 2 week finals.
none of your business
Originally posted by valrod33:
none of your business

Obviously you sucked then.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by valrod33:
none of your business

Obviously you sucked then.

I got Roethlisburgered.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I won the webzone pick em' .....sucked in fantasy except in 1 college league where I finished 2nd.

Winning the pick em and the 200$ NFL.com gift card is better than winning free ff leagues
came up .7 shy in the Championship
  • dman
  • Veteran
Won the 2nd of back to back titles in my only league.

• mod
  • Veteran
Lost in the 1st round of the playoffs in every damn league
Finished 4th in my money league. One spot out of the money. Perfect.

Losing Gore didn't help things.
Steamrolled to a 11-3 1st place record but choked in the 1st round by starting Alex Smith against San Diego and f**king up my kicker spot--ended up with no kicker as I tried to make a switch right at cut off. Without these two bonehead moves I move on and most likely win it all as I won the 3rd place consolidation easily and beat the champion points wise comfortably. With 3rd place I won $50 (with $25 entry fee so doubled my money)
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jan 20, 2011 at 7:08 AM ]
3rd out of 10

Gore going down killed me
All five teams I had finished with a winning record.

Four made the playoffs, the fifth team lost the tiebreaker for the last playoff spot unfortunately.

Of the four playoff teams I had, two won championships, and the other two lost in the first round.

It was another good year.
Share 49ersWebzone