LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 200 users in the forums

Chargers WRs: Who do you want?

Phillip Rivers has shown that he can make pretty much anyone lining up at WR in SD a fantasy stud. But it's not clear who is going to be lining up once they come back from their bye week. Right now 3 of the 5 WRs are available in my league, and that's probably pretty common.

So the question is, how would you rank these guys in terms of fantasy value for the rest of the season?

This is my guess (with the guys available in my league in bold):

Floyd
V Jack
Crayton
Naanee
Ajirotutu
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Phillip Rivers has shown that he can make pretty much anyone lining up at WR in SD a fantasy stud. But it's not clear who is going to be lining up once they come back from their bye week. Right now 3 of the 5 WRs are available in my league, and that's probably pretty common.

So the question is, how would you rank these guys in terms of fantasy value for the rest of the season?

Floyd
V Jack
Crayton
Naanee
Ajirotutu

I have Floyd, Jackson and Crayton. I think those are the only 3 worth having too. Floyd will be back next week so that likely means Floyd and Crayton will get the nod. Then on the 28th Jackson will be back and will slide Crayton to the #3 IMO. I dont know if Nannee gets the Nod over Crayton after missing so much time. If you are just looking for help for a couple weeks I`d try and grab Crayton and Nannee just to be safe. But its not a long term solution.
Originally posted by Dominate:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Floyd
V Jack
Crayton
Naanee
Ajirotutu

I have Floyd, Jackson and Crayton. I think those are the only 3 worth having too. Floyd will be back next week so that likely means Floyd and Crayton will get the nod. Then on the 28th Jackson will be back and will slide Crayton to the #3 IMO. I dont know if Nannee gets the Nod over Crayton after missing so much time. If you are just looking for help for a couple weeks I`d try and grab Crayton and Nannee just to be safe. But its not a long term solution.

Actually, what I'm looking for is someone that has the potential to overtake my WR3 when I get into the playoffs. Right now I have megatron, wallace, gaffney, james jones, driver and blair white (starting the first 3). Most likely in the playoffs I'd be starting CJ, wallace, and jones/driver. But that third spot isn't totally nailed down. So someone that's likely to put up ok numbers isn't as good for me as someone who has a chance (even if it's small) to put up huge numbers.

Seems like Crayton might be the best pick up tho. If things don't go smooth with Floyd and VJack coming back he'll probably be the one to get the most looks.
Share 49ersWebzone