Unfair? Or am I overreacting?

Thanks in advance.
I think it's about right
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
I think it's about right
That actually seems pretty fair to me.

And that's coming from the guy who started the other thread about an unfair LM trade.
Seems like a classic buy low trade to me.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Yeah but his buying low with two players that are not performing that well either. Both are on his bench.
Originally posted by theginz2004:

Yeah but his buying low with two players that are not performing that well either. Both are on his bench.

Doesn't matter if they're on his bench it only matters if it will help the other guy's team.

Santonio Holmes might be an upgrade.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 19, 2010 at 10:30:13 ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Doesn't matter if they're on his bench it only matters if it will help the other guy's team.

I would not be shocked if Holmes ended up putting up the best numbers from that group over the rest of the season.

MJD will probably get right, but with their QB troubles teams will be stacking the box on every play.

That's the thing. He will be on the bench. He might now have a deision to make on his #3 WR but it seems like it has a lot more value for the LM who is in first place than this team that is in 11th.

That's the thing. He will be on the bench. He might now have a deision to make on his #3 WR but it seems like it has a lot more value for the LM who is in first place than this team that is in 11th.

Who else does he have at receiver? How many receivers do they play each week?

Their rankings don't matter to me. If you're in 11th place chances are a 2-1 deal is what you're looking for. That's generally why you're in 11th place. You don't have enough quality starters.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 19, 2010 at 15:01:21 ]

Their rankings don't matter to me. If you're in 11th place chances are a 2-1 deal is what you're looking for. That's generally why you're in 11th place. You don't have enough quality starters.

We play 3 and he has DeShaun Jackson, Marques Colston, Hakeem Nicks, and Brandon Lloyd
Jones-Drew hasn't really been living up to his first round draft status...I wouldn't call it unfair.

We play 3 and he has DeShaun Jackson, Marques Colston, Hakeem Nicks, and Brandon Lloyd

After looking at his receivers I agree it's definetily an unnecessary/ bone headed move on team's 11th behalf. I'd stop short of calling it collusion but I see why you're upset. Jacksonville's schedule sets up pretty nice for MJD come playoff time too.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 19, 2010 at 18:52:11 ]
Share 49ersWebzone