the trade is:

Nicks or Johnson
and
Marshawn Lynch

for

Santonio Holmes or Pierre Garcon
and
De Angelo Williams or Ryan Torain or Ronnie Brown

Any suggestions on how to mix and match that trade to maximize my value?

[ Edited by IdentityCrisis on Oct 18, 2010 at 14:12:26 ]
Hmm, well I'm stuck on who to trade between Nicks and Calvin. Shaun Hill seemed to get Calvin the ball more than Stafford did and now Hill is out. So, if it was me I ship out Calvin Johnson.

As far as who you get in return I say go for Garcon and Ryan Torain. Brown nor DeAngelo havn't did much thus far. And they always have Stewart and Ricky Williams gettin' some of the carries. Torain seems to be the featured back.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Hmm, well I'm stuck on who to trade between Nicks and Calvin. Shaun Hill seemed to get Calvin the ball more than Stafford did and now Hill is out. So, if it was me I ship out Calvin Johnson.

As far as who you get in return I say go for Garcon and Ryan Torain. Brown nor DeAngelo havn't did much thus far. And they always have Stewart and Ricky Williams gettin' some of the carries. Torain seems to be the featured back.

Is Stafford for sure going to be playing next week? I was curious as to why Stanton was playing when Hill went down. Is Stafford not ready?
Originally posted by jrg:

Is Stafford for sure going to be playing next week? I was curious as to why Stanton was playing when Hill went down. Is Stafford not ready?

no stafford wasn't ready, but the lions have a bye next week and he may be by then.

Any advice?
Originally posted by jrg:

Yeah, I think I seen it on the ESPN Bottomline. Said Stafford should be ready for Sunday. Don't hold me to that though.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Personally I like your WR's better and your RB's better than what you're trading for.
I gotta be honest, I think I just don't make the trade. It doesn't seem like you're really improving that much.

I mean, yeah, Forsett did get more points than Lynch this week. But Lynch got more carries and that might not change. I could see his value increasing over the rest of the year. I guess Torain is an upgrade, but I don't think he's better enough that you should give up CJ or Nicks.

If you really need the RB upgrade then I'd give up CJ and try to get Garcon and Torain.
I would pass on that deal Identity.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would pass on that deal Identity.

I agree, its not great for me.

The only reason I was considering it is because I had ryan grant and ray rice at RB and when grant went down I was screwed and I've gone 1-5 since. Im kinda desperate, I canceled the deal though.
Share 49ersWebzone