LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

Greg Jennings or Mike Williams (TB)?

Jennings has been a huge dissapointment & Williams has been pretty solid all year, plus GB is missing Finley which might give Jennings more looks. Who would you start. Williams Vs NO, Jennings Vs Mia
Jennings @ home...I think NO's a little pissed after losing last week and the TB/NO game might be a lot closer than you think, so the run game might be more involved today.

Both game totals are set at 44 but I would definitely go with Jennings. You're right, no Finley probably means GB goes with more 3 and maybe even 4 WR looks since his backup Lee is also out.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I'm sitting Jennings today because I have Hakeem Nicks and Brandon Marshall, but I have a feeling Jennings is going to have a good day. He made his frustrations known last week so I think the Packers are going to make a concerted effort to get him the ball. I'd go with Jennings.

No kidding, but Rodgers is still banged up, and I think teams will key on him even more now that Finley's out....

I took a chance and started Mike Wallace today instead of Jennings...as it always happens when you sit someone they do well....last week I had Santana Moss and Lloyd in my starting lineup but switched them out last second for Jennings and Torain :( I think I would have lost anyway had I kept them in, by about 10.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
I'm sitting Jennings today because I have Hakeem Nicks and Brandon Marshall, but I have a feeling Jennings is going to have a good day. He made his frustrations known last week so I think the Packers are going to make a concerted effort to get him the ball. I'd go with Jennings.

No kidding, but Rodgers is still banged up, and I think teams will key on him even more now that Finley's out....

I took a chance and started Mike Wallace today instead of Jennings...as it always happens when you sit someone they do well....last week I had Santana Moss and Lloyd in my starting lineup but switched them out last second for Jennings and Torain :( I think I would have lost anyway had I kept them in, by about 10.

Wallace did good, but Jennings went off. Unfortunately I had both Wallace and Jennings on my bench as Hakeem Nicks did nothing. Oh well, the rest of my squad did well.

Hehe..I'm going to be alone in 1st place after today with a 5-1 record mainly because my opponent's starters Miles Austin and Hakeem Nicks laid up duds..unless his kicker (Bironas) can tack up like 10 fgs tonight :P
Share 49ersWebzone