LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Week 2 Matchup Options

OK so I have a few matchups that I am back and forth on, I'm getting to the point where I feel like I'm overthinking them. I have a few different options this week, Im pretty set where I am but I wouldn't mind a few helpful suggestions.

First off I am in a Standard Scoring League, No PPR, Points Only I am currently in 4th place with 80.2 points.

BOLD is who I have starting as of Today

QB Tom Brady @ NJY
or
QB Michael Vick @ Det

RB Steven Jackson @ OAK
or
Jamaal Charles @ CLE
Matt Forte @ DAL

WR Calvin Johnson vs PHI
WR Steve Smith NYG @ IND
WR Anquan Boldin @ CIN

or
WR Michael Crabtree vs NO
WR Legadu Naanee vs. JAC

D/ST New England @ NYJ
or
Carolina @ TB
San Diego vs. Jac[/b]
  • mod
  • Veteran
I definitely like Jamaal Charles starting against Cleveland, I would have my two starting RB's be Jackson and Charles

Your QB matchups are actually very interesting... but I'd stick with Brady. I have found the best answer to a tricky fantasy question is to go with the proven players. Last week I played J. Knox over Ochocinco because of their matchups
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I definitely like Jamaal Charles starting against Cleveland, I would have my two starting RB's be Jackson and Charles

Your QB matchups are actually very interesting... but I'd stick with Brady. I have found the best answer to a tricky fantasy question is to go with the proven players. Last week I played J. Knox over Ochocinco because of their matchups

Thanks for the reply, I know what you mean about thinking too much about matchups, I feel more comfortable with Brady but its hard to ignore all they Vick Hype.

As far as my RBs go, I didn't list Chris Johnson who is my number 1, I'm trying to find the best option for 2. Charles against that Cleveland D does sound intriguing and promising, but is it enough to bench Jackson against Oakland?
thats a good team lol
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
thats a good team lol

lol thanks, now if I can only get the right starters in on the right weeks. It was hard watching Forte get 30 points on my bench.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eamjr10:
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Thanks for the reply, I know what you mean about thinking too much about matchups, I feel more comfortable with Brady but its hard to ignore all they Vick Hype.

As far as my RBs go, I didn't list Chris Johnson who is my number 1, I'm trying to find the best option for 2. Charles against that Cleveland D does sound intriguing and promising, but is it enough to bench Jackson against Oakland?

Stick with Brady and Jackson...
Share 49ersWebzone