There are 194 users in the forums

Brandon Jackson's Pickup Value

With Ryan Grant out for the year, what is Brandon Jackson's pickup value? Should I put in a waiver for him and drop Michael Bush? Or stick with my lineup?

My RBs in a PPR are:
Frank Gore
Ray Rice
Arian Foster
Michael Bush
Originally posted by theginz2004:
With Ryan Grant out for the year, what is Brandon Jackson's pickup value? Should I put in a waiver for him and drop Michael Bush? Or stick with my lineup?

My RBs in a PPR are:
Frank Gore
Ray Rice
Arian Foster
Michael Bush

Yes. Get him and then trade to upgrade
wow how did you get those runningbacks
Originally posted by footballxpaul:

My League is a QB favored league so 9 of the top 10 picks were QBs. It is PPR so I thought I could get deals with WRs, so I went to good receiving backs. I stole Foster later. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Well I am definitely not getting Jackson because I should be 2 or 3 on the waiver wire but I am in the 9th position for some reason. Don't understand why. The kid who scored the most points is in position 1.

[ Edited by theginz2004 on Sep 14, 2010 at 13:15:07 ]

My League is a QB favored league so 9 of the top 10 picks were QBs. It is PPR so I thought I could get deals with WRs, so I went to good receiving backs. I stole Foster later. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Well I am definitely not getting Jackson because I should be 2 or 3 on the waiver wire but I am in the 9th position for some reason. Don't understand why. The kid who scored the most points is in position 1.

Most likely, at least in my league....the waiver order goes first to the person who had the last pick in the draft.
Originally posted by Youngone:

Most likely, at least in my league....the waiver order goes first to the person who had the last pick in the draft.

I guess our league says the order resets each week to inverse order of standings
Share 49ersWebzone