LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 301 users in the forums

Fantasy football pet peeve

I don't know if I'm in a bad mood about yesterdays loss, but fantasy football sucks. I finally told the homeboys that I ain't watching the game with them if they bring their laptops. I've been dealing with this since last year and I'm through with it. All I hear during games is "yeah, I just got six points from so and so." I also get the famous "hey what happened?" I just shake my head and give em a smirk. Sometimes they have somebody on the opposing team and root for them.I rather watch the game by my lonesome. Does anyone else have this problem?
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
I don't know if I'm in a bad mood about yesterdays loss, but fantasy football sucks. I finally told the homeboys that I ain't watching the game with them if they bring their laptops. I've been dealing with this since last year and I'm through with it. All I hear during games is "yeah, I just got six points from so and so." I also get the famous "hey what happened?" I just shake my head and give em a smirk. Sometimes they have somebody on the opposing team and root for them.I rather watch the game by my lonesome. Does anyone else have this problem?

no
Lol! Is this suppose to go in this forum. Damn, that was quick. Double post! Dohh
Share 49ersWebzone