LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

Fantasy football pet peeve

I don't know if I'm in a bad mood about yesterdays loss, but fantasy football sucks. I finally told the homeboys that I ain't watching the game with them if they bring their laptops. I've been dealing with this since last year and I'm through with it. All I hear during games is "yeah, I just got six points from so and so." I also get the famous "hey what happened?" I just shake my head and give em a smirk. I rather watch the game by my lonesome. Does anyone else have this problem?
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
My pet peeve is when people post threads in the wrong forum.
You're just hating on their fantasy.

I'll follow suit and tell you this belongs in the Fantasy Forum.

[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Sep 13, 2010 at 22:00:51 ]
Damn, that was fast, kid.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Damn, that was fast, kid.

No s**t! By the time the forum loaded the thread was gone! Kid is on fiiiiiiire.
Sorry wrong forum. Was posting this from my phone and had a brain fart. Will post in the parking lot.
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Sorry wrong forum. Was posting this from my phone and had a brain fart. Will post in the parking lot.

Oops!
  • mod
  • Veteran
I dont know... I had a 60 pt lead on this guy but he had Philip Rivers, Nanee, Gates and Chargers DEF. I was on my iPhone every 5 min looking at the score as my lead slowely dwindled away.

It actually made the Chiefs win exciting for me. I won the game by 2 pts lol
It's just annoying when the room is so quiet and it's the first game of the season. Like I said, I'm probably just annoyed from the loss. Rooting for a guy on the opposing team when your wearing a Niner jersey is not the business. "I hope he gets 100 yards and 2 touchdowns, but I want the Niners to win". Not happening again in my house.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
I dont know... I had a 60 pt lead on this guy but he had Philip Rivers, Nanee, Gates and Chargers DEF. I was on my iPhone every 5 min looking at the score as my lead slowely dwindled away.

This wasn't during the Niner game though. This stuff happens to me during Niner games.

• mod
  • Veteran

This wasn't during the Niner game though. This stuff happens to me during Niner games.

oh, yeah nevermind lol, i completely agree.

I would have punched my friend in the face if he was cheering for a Seahawk all for FF.

oh, yeah nevermind lol, i completely agree.

I would have punched my friend in the face if he was cheering for a Seahawk all for FF.

Don't get me wrong, fantasy football is fun, but I just want the stat trackers off during a Niner game. I don't mind checking up on your score during halftime or after the game. Watching the Niner game with 4 dudes looking at their laptops is
annoying. I never wanted to punch the dude, I just felt like kicking him out. Lol whatever, I'm probably trippin!
Share 49ersWebzone