Originally posted by Num1player16:
Ronnie Brown
Jahvid Best
Arian Foster
McFadden

Its a ppr league and can only start 2

McFadden shouldn't even be considered on this list

Best, Foster, Brown

I'd start Ronnie and Best, but really don't think you can go wrong with any of those 3. Ronnie should be a sure start cuz he has the better matchup.
Yeah I had best and brown as my starters but foster kind of made things difficult
Yeah I had best and brown as my starters but foster kind of made things difficult

I think I'd go Brown and Foster.

Foster and Best are both kinda unknowns so far. I think Best will have a good year, but I expect him to be streaky. Foster seems like he will put up pretty consistent numbers. So for week one I'd go with Foster.

But that's me. And I have Foster on my team, so I'm biased.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

I think I'd go Brown and Foster.

Foster and Best are both kinda unknowns so far. I think Best will have a good year, but I expect him to be streaky. Foster seems like he will put up pretty consistent numbers. So for week one I'd go with Foster.

But that's me. And I have Foster on my team, so I'm biased.

I'd actually agree. Both have time shares, but one is a rookie and has 2 other guys pushing for carries. Foster has more experience and really only Steve Slayton going after carries and he's a different type of back. Foster should handle more of the load and get the goal line carries.
I'd go Best and Foster.
Share 49ersWebzone