BN - Braylon Edwards
BN - Mohamed Massaquoi
BN - John Carlson

What do you guys think?
PPR? how many teams?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
PPR? how many teams?

10-team league..

I'm still somewhat new and I know I'll get ragged on for this but what does PPR mean?

If it helps, it's on nfl.com
Originally posted by djb49:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
PPR? how many teams?

10-team league..

I'm still somewhat new and I know I'll get ragged on for this but what does PPR mean?

If it helps, it's on nfl.com

PPR means your get a point per reception
It looks like it's by yardage.. 1 point per 10 rushing/receiving yards, 1 point per 25 passing yards, etc..
not bad for a newb
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
not bad for a newb

Thanks man! I was pretty happy with it after all was said and done..

For some reason, I think Massaquoi will actually surprise a bit this year.. And I thought as extra players, Floyd and Harrison would be pretty good choices..
not bad for a newb

For some reason, I think Massaquoi will actually surprise a bit this year.. And I thought as extra players, Floyd and Harrison would be pretty good choices..

Little known fact is that Cleveland has one of the better OLs in the league, and Harrison destroyed it last year...now Hardesty is on IR, this could be a helluva sleeper pick dude. Only weakness is really QB, Will the Bengals play the ball control that got them to the playoffs last year? Or will adding TO open it up more? hmmm
not bad for a newb

Little known fact is that Cleveland has one of the better OLs in the league, and Harrison destroyed it last year...now Hardesty is on IR, this could be a helluva sleeper pick dude. Only weakness is really QB, Will the Bengals play the ball control that got them to the playoffs last year? Or will adding TO open it up more? hmmm

Sh*t with the receivers they have (Ocho, TO, Shipley, and Gresham), they better be opening it up more..
You are STACKED on WRs. Beastly.

Share 49ersWebzone