LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Mcnabb or Jason Campbell

Mcnabb is going against Dallas and in his 2 games against Dallas last year he scored 12.9 and 8.6. Then in the Wild Card game Philly only scored 14 and Mcnabbs has a QB rating of 68.5 with 1 TD and 1 pick. That was with a more talented Eagles team too. Then Campbell scored 8.1 and 9.2 against Dallas last year with Wash and that limited Wash attack.

Campbell is going against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL in the Titans. While Dallas has shown recently to be able to shut down both Mcnabb and the Skins.

So for this thinking I want to start Campbell but Im not sure its the right move. Mcnabb will have some play action passes for big yards with that back field in Wash.

Thoughts?
Originally posted by Dominate:
Mcnabb is going against Dallas and in his 2 games against Dallas last year he scored 12.9 and 8.6. Then in the Wild Card game Philly only scored 14 and Mcnabbs has a QB rating of 68.5 with 1 TD and 1 pick. That was with a more talented Eagles team too. Then Campbell scored 8.1 and 9.2 against Dallas last year with Wash and that limited Wash attack.

Campbell is going against one of the worst passing defenses in the NFL in the Titans. While Dallas has shown recently to be able to shut down both Mcnabb and the Skins.

So for this thinking I want to start Campbell but Im not sure its the right move. Mcnabb will have some play action passes for big yards with that back field in Wash.

Thoughts?

Damn tough choice dude. I might gamble with Campbell he has a few guys who can geta few big plays. It really must suck to be you lol
Definetely not an easy decision, both players have upsides, however both have glaring weaknesses. I think I would start Campbell though, He may have an easier time passing the ball, and getting a big play or two against Tennessee than McNabb will against Dallas.
McNabb. If the Skins get down, Dono will have to throw to keep up. Go McNabb, don't risk Campbell getting sacked into oblivion.
Neither.

Mcnabb didn't score a t.d. in his first win.
Share 49ersWebzone