There are 261 users in the forums

Number 5 OVERALL.....

Number 5 OVERALL.....

WHO??

-NON-PPR
-ALL touchdowns are 6 points
-10 Man league (qb, 2wr, 2rb, wr/rb, te, def, k)
-QB's get bonus for getting 200, 300, 400 yards
-1 pt for 10 yards rushing/receiving
-1 pt for 20 yards passing

thanks for voting guys!!!

you
  • dman
  • Veteran
The scoring favors Rodgers
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dman:

Which means Rodgers stands to be taken by number 5. As likely will Gore. His options actually seems to come down to Rice, AJ or Brees IMO. Which with the scoring setup as you say. I'd be taking Brees.
Originally posted by krizay:

Which means Rodgers stands to be taken by number 5. As likely will Gore. His options actually seems to come down to Rice, AJ or Brees IMO. Which with the scoring setup as you say. I'd be taking Brees.

Krizay...that's true but remeber, Drew Brees has the Madden Curse this year.
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Assuming Chris Johnson, AP, Ray Rice and MJD are gone by your pick (if any of those are there you take them) I would have to go Andre Johnson, or even Randy Moss would be okay there since it is non-PPR. Moss is in a contract year and looks great.

Plenty of value to be had later for RB and QB, top flight WR are tough to come by. I chose Moss over Gore @ pick 6 in a PPR $ league and got Jamaal Charles and Jahvid Best in rds 2 and 3, which is a great start IMO.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Ouch!
kinda league gives you bonus points for throwing 200yds?

s**t even Jamarcus can hit 200 on a lucky day
Share 49ersWebzone