LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 404 users in the forums

fantasy league for fun

hey im trying to fill my league if anyone is interested. All I ask is you stay competitive. Draft is Sat Sep 4 6:15pm EDT

league id: 194801
name: chicken noodle soup
password: hawaii
Hey, can you give a little bit more information about your league? I think that ID means it is a Yahoo league, right? How many teams? Standard scoring? You know, all the boring stuff
League ID#: 194801
League Name: Chicken Noodle Soup
Password: hawaii
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Sep 4 6:15pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: 3
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 12, 2010
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Disabled
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Note: Week 16 runs 7 days from Dec 21 to Dec 27
Divisions: No
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes
Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Completions .1 0
Incomplete Passes -.1 0
Passing Yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions .2 0
Reception Yards 15 yards per point 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
Return Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles Lost -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -1 0
Point After Attempt Made 1
Point After Attempt Missed -1 0
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 6
Points Allowed 0 points 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 5 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 2 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -4
Defensive Players League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Tackle Solo 1
Tackle Assist 0.5
Sack 2
Interception 3
Fumble Force 3 2
Fumble Recovery 1 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Pass Defended 1
Block Kick 4 2
ya its yahoo sorry if its hard to read I just copy pasted, its a maximum 12 people league, just trying to fill it with people who are more likely to not just join and stop paying attention- ie randoms from yahoo
im pretty much willing to change any rules
Thanks for the additional info

Hm, do I see correctly that this would be an IDP league with one individual defensive player? I haven´t seen that format yet, although I have to admit I have not dabbled in IDP leagues anyway, I never had the guts to try one out.

How does that work? Do defensive players get their own draft, is the normal draft just a bit longer? I have absolutely no idea, I think I would just try to draft Patrick Willis and be done with it

And how many guys do you need to fill up the league? Maybe I can ask one of my buddies if he wants to join as well.
Originally posted by NoOffseason:
Thanks for the additional info

Hm, do I see correctly that this would be an IDP league with one individual defensive player? I haven´t seen that format yet, although I have to admit I have not dabbled in IDP leagues anyway, I never had the guts to try one out.

How does that work? Do defensive players get their own draft, is the normal draft just a bit longer? I have absolutely no idea, I think I would just try to draft Patrick Willis and be done with it

And how many guys do you need to fill up the league? Maybe I can ask one of my buddies if he wants to join as well.

i only have 5 people in it so far so invite as many as you want. Ive never done the defensive player format yet either thought it would be cool to try. I believe they just extend the draft not a separate draft.
hey i changed the draft time to 10 eastern so it is easier for me in hawaii time, is that gonna be bad for you? Just let me know
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
hey i changed the draft time to 10 eastern so it is easier for me in hawaii time, is that gonna be bad for you? Just let me know

Would that be 10 am eastern or 10 pm eastern? Cause I am in Europe and 10 pm Eastern would then be like 4 am in the morning on Sunday for me. Which would be kinda hard to stay awake for

Would that be 10 am eastern or 10 pm eastern? Cause I am in Europe and 10 pm Eastern would then be like 4 am in the morning on Sunday for me. Which would be kinda hard to stay awake for

shoot that would be 10pm, im in hawaii so we are 12 hours apart. i can put it too 8 in the morning hawaii so it would be 2 pm eastern and 8 pm for you. that good?

shoot that would be 10pm, im in hawaii so we are 12 hours apart. i can put it too 8 in the morning hawaii so it would be 2 pm eastern and 8 pm for you. that good?

Well, for me that would be quite good However, shouldn´t you also ask some of the other guys how they think about it? I mean if you have ten other guys or so comfortable with the time as it is right now, maybe they get angry if you shift it around just to accomodate one crazy European guy

Well, for me that would be quite good However, shouldn´t you also ask some of the other guys how they think about it? I mean if you have ten other guys or so comfortable with the time as it is right now, maybe they get angry if you shift it around just to accomodate one crazy European guy

nah we are good. You join? Get any of your friends to join, we still only have 6 need 4 more I think

Anyone else want to play!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I'll join in
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'll join in

nice we got 7 now. hopefully we can get 3 more by tomorrow
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'll join in

nice we got 7 now. hopefully we can get 3 more by tomorrow

I just joined