There are 173 users in the forums

Parking Lot's Greatest (post your teams!)

can you guys post your team names so I know who you are?

I know luv's team and fila's team

hollywood invite sent '

and after hollywood accepts we'll be at 8 teams, I hear NONAME wants in too so if he gets in that would be 9 so one more spot available

(TO? )
Well, I´m kinda intrigued by this, although draft time would be like very early Sunday for me or so (I have to check that). So if TO bails on you, I think I might give it a shot if you accept a humble Parking Lot neophyte like myself
[ Edited by NoOffseason on Sep 1, 2010 at 5:08 AM ]
Originally posted by NoOffseason:
Well, I´m kinda intrigued by this, although draft time would be like very early Sunday for me or so (I have to check that). So if TO bails on you, I think I might give it a shot if you accept a humble Parking Lot neophyte like myself

where the hell do you live? lol
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by NoOffseason:

where the hell do you live? lol

Europe Germany, to be exact Which means I am in CET time and if I calculated correctly, your draft would be at Sunday, 1 am for me or something like that

Also means, for me, the Niners always Sunday Night Games and "Monday Night Football" is like "Tuesday Dawn Football" for me
well we're at 9 teams now looks like we're just waiting on NONAME to join
Are there still any open spots left in this league?
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Are there still any open spots left in this league?

just gout our 10th member yesterday otherwise I would have loved to have a legit fantasy owner like yourself
ready for my 2nd draft of the day in a couple of hours
25 mins til draft order is determined
DRAFT ROOM OPEN

f$cking internet connection and autopick.
1. (8) Drew Brees
2. (13) DeAngelo Williams
3. (28) DeSean Jackson
4. (33) Jonathan Stewart
5. (48) Kevin Kolb
6. (53) Jermichael Finley
7. (68) Hakeem Nicks
8. (73) Marion Barber
9. (88) Mike Wallace
10. (93) Dallas
11. (108) LaDainian Tomlinson
12. (113) Malcom Floyd
13. (128) Kyle Orton
14. (133) Fred Jackson
15. (148) Kareem Huggins
16. (153) Bernard Berrian
17. (168) Chicago
managed to win with a low scoring week

how did you guys do?
who the hell is Jersey Shores? 12-0

and I can't believe I have Brees/Vick/Orton in a 2QB league and I'm sweating my ass off to make the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone