LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Rate my Squad

Out of my 9 years playing Fantasy Football, members' work trips and family gatherings made it tough to all meet up for the annual live draft so we tried it online. Our draft was with Yahoo and BY FAR, it was the worst drafting experience I've ever had. Continual disconnections only to log back in to see a player AUTOPICKED for me. I was able to log in, had a few seconds on the clock and picked Mike Wallace only to see I already had Hines Ward.

First and last online money draft for me.

Pretty much standard scoring. Not PPR. All TD's= 6. 12 teams. I had the 10th pick. Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX, TE, K, DEF.

QB: Drew Brees
WR: Brandon Marshall
WR: Hines Ward
RB: Steven Jackson
RB: Jamaal Charles
TE: Jason Witten
FLEX: Michael Bush

BN: Johnny Knox
BN: Mike Wallace
BN: Bernard Berrian
BN: Donald Brown
BN: Kevin Smith
BN: Nate Burleson
BN: Ben Roethlisberger

I don't like my receiving corps at all, which prompts me to think, dare I even think about trading Drew Brees for a stud when Roethlisberger returns from suspension? Outside of S-Jax and the unlimited potential of Charles, I'm basically relying on benchers Smith and Brown at some point either outplaying the starter or having them succumb to injuries to have any real fantasy relevance.

Thoughts, suggestions?
Johny Knox has some real potential in Martz's offense. Considering that Pittsburgh offense is going to be grounded for the four weeks I'd consider starting him.

I think you're right that you're going to have move one of your QB's come week 4 or 5.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Aug 29, 2010 at 8:39 AM ]
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
QB: Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger
RB: Frank Gore, Ryan Grant, DeAngelo Williams, Jerome Harrison, Fred Jackson
WR: Steve Smith (NYG), Michael Crabtree, Bernard Berrian, Santonio Holmes, Louis Murphy
TE: Chris Cooley
DEF: Pittsburgh
K: Rob Bironas

12 team league
Yea i agree with above Johnny Knox and Mike Wallace are going to be pretty good this year i think. You didnt do as bad as it might seem. But i would recommend getting a better internet connection. I dont know anyone that really ever has problems drafting online. Hrmm..

My 12 Team League Team.. Manning and AP were keepers

Peyton Manning, Kyle Orton
AP, CJ Spiller, Jahvid Best
Desean Jackson, Crabtree, Devin Arousmando, Dez Bryant, Mike Williams TB, B-twice Berrian
Chris Cooley, Zach Miller
Sea Bass
Colts and Cincy D.
Share 49ersWebzone