There are 47 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Basketball

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
f**k. This is now twice this week I forgot to set my lineups. I swear I did but I guess not. Going back to school full time really put on damper on my fantasy sports. lol I guess school > fantasy sports though.

lol still winning 5-4 though. I'll be better.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
f**k. This is now twice this week I forgot to set my lineups. I swear I did but I guess not. Going back to school full time really put on damper on my fantasy sports. lol I guess school > fantasy sports though.

lol still winning 5-4 though. I'll be better.

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
should i drop Baron?

  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
20-7

1st place

Originally posted by jrg:
20-7

1st place


17-9-1 3rd place
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
So hard to win with three injuries, so I dropped Baron. If anyone want's that f**king a*****e, go ahead.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
Pretty happy so far I didn't trade for Durant..
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
lol who cares about Durant's early struggles, he's still going to finish top 3.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
Originally posted by crzy:
lol who cares about Durant's early struggles, he's still going to finish top 3.

Haha I know
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
Greg Oden

I knew I shouldn't have taken a chance on him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
Hedo Turkoglu is out there.

Have at him.
Steve Nash is on the block, I want at least another PG in return
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 110,047
Originally posted by valrod33:
Steve Nash is on the block, I want at least another PG in return

Andre Miller
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Steve Nash is on the block, I want at least another PG in return

Andre Miller

and