LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 209 users in the forums

WZ Basketball

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Trade complete

STeph Curry//David West for Kevin Durant/Baron Davis

Baron Davis better give me 8 APG, 1.7 SPG, and 1.2 Threes per game, and please don't kill me too much with FG%

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
If you add up the averages of all four players frm last year, I win threes, points, steals, assists.

But Vinny Del Negro could get fed up with Baron Davis.

Thankfully, the Clippers don't have anyone BUT baron davis they can play at point right now.
Originally posted by jrg:
Trade complete

Baron Davis better give me 8 APG, 1.7 SPG, and 1.2 Threes per game, and please don't kill me too much with FG%

You never countered!
If you add up the averages of all four players frm last year, I win threes, points, steals, assists.

Thankfully, the Clippers don't have anyone BUT baron davis they can play at point right now.

Uh crzy, that was all on Durant.... lulz

I dont know why you dont like West. He is solid across the board....except blocks.

I love Curry and his all around game.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Trade complete

You never countered!

Cuz I didn't want to give up Chris Paul AND Monta Ellis for basically Kevin Durant.

Lol
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

I dont know why you dont like West. He is solid across the board....except blocks.

West is a big man who averages 7 RBP and doesn't get blocks lol

In roto fantasy leagues, his consistency makes him useful.

In H2H leagues, is no better than Luis Scola. Except Yahoo has Scola ranked 77, and West ranked 29 lol
Trade complete

You never countered!

Cuz I didn't want to give up Chris Paul AND Monta Ellis for basically Kevin Durant.

Lol

basically Durant? come on James. You wanted Durant. You should have countered.

West is a big man who averages 7 RBP and doesn't get blocks lol

In roto fantasy leagues, his consistency makes him useful.

In H2H leagues, is no better than Luis Scola. Except Yahoo has Scola ranked 77, and West ranked 29 lol

Yeah sometimes, good roto players like West do well in H2H, His only category that he isnt the best at is blocks. Ive had him in a few leagues, and he is one reason why I one a couple titles. One mans trash is another mans treasure I suppose....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Trade complete

You never countered!

Lol

Lol I wasn't about to take Raymond Felton for Monta Ellis. Kevin Durant isn't much better then Chris Paul.
Trade complete

You never countered!

Lol

Lol I wasn't about to take Raymond Felton for Monta Ellis. Kevin Durant isn't much better then Chris Paul.

Then you shouldnt get mad, if you dont want to counter. If you wanted Durant that bad, counter instead of posting on here.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Trade complete

You never countered!

Lol

Then you shouldnt get mad, if you dont want to counter. If you wanted Durant that bad, counter instead of posting on here.

I did..and again, you wanted Paul and Ellis...you needed scoring in return and didn't want any of my other scorers. Sure you would've lost about 8-9PPG swapping Paul and Durant but you'd gain a ton of assists. You weren't interested in any of the other scorers and I wasn't about to trade my 1st and 2nd rounders to move from the 2nd best fantasy player to the 1st. Lol oh well.
Trade complete

You never countered!

Lol

I did..and again, you wanted Paul and Ellis...you needed scoring in return and didn't want any of my other scorers. Sure you would've lost about 8-9PPG swapping Paul and Durant but you'd gain a ton of assists. You weren't interested in any of the other scorers and I wasn't about to trade my 1st and 2nd rounders to move from the 2nd best fantasy player to the 1st. Lol oh well.

The only way I was getting rid of Durant was in a package.I told you I wanted a scorer, and that was the end of the talks, because you didnt counter. it is what it is...sorry if you were offended I offered a PG as a part of the package, after Paul you had no assists and steals. As I said to you Hedo Turkyglue isnt the type of scorer I was looking for. Oh well, its done....moving on
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:07 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Who was the 2nd player you offered for Durant, jrg?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

I had originally offered Chris Paul and Hedo Turkoglu..considering he's getting 18PPG and 10+assists out of Paul..so I threw in Hedo assuming he's gonna get 10+PPG for Durant. He wanted Chris Paul AND Monta

I had originally offered Chris Paul and Hedo Turkoglu..considering he's getting 18PPG and 10+assists out of Paul..so I threw in Hedo assuming he's gonna get 10+PPG for Durant. He wanted Chris Paul AND Monta

or some scorer...dont you recal what I said? Nevermind, Im happy with what i have now, I got 2 scoreres, and a little more help on boards, and my assists have increased. Moving On
[ Edited by ninerlifer on Oct 28, 2010 at 1:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone