There are 289 users in the forums

WZ Football (NFL.com) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION!

Matt Schaub available for a 2nd.

Percy Harvin available for a 2nd.

Dez Bryant available for a 2nd.

Steve Johnson available for a 1st.

Anquan Boldin available for a 1st.

All of these are stated trade value or OBO.
Oops so we can't trade anymore? LOL I didn't read the full last page.

Agh, picking my keepers will be tough then.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Oops so we can't trade anymore? LOL I didn't read the full last page.

Agh, picking my keepers will be tough then.

i'd keep schaub and bryant for sure
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

This is the 6th freakin week i've had my QB not throw a TD pass! Freaking killin me. Now AD hurt!
Originally posted by krizay:

This is the 6th freakin week i've had my QB not throw a TD pass! Freaking killin me. Now AD hurt!

I still think you win this one though. I need caca to win. Rodgers should have scored more points for me
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I still think you win this one though. I need caca to win. Rodgers should have scored more points for me

Wanted really bad to take Djax out for Breaston but I don't and get a whopping 30ish yards. Start Vjax he plays one drive and is done for the night!

GG man!

[ Edited by krizay on Nov 28, 2010 at 18:11:14 ]

Wanted really bad to take Djax out for Breaston but I don't and get a whopping 30ish yards. Start Vjax he plays one drive and is done for the night!

GG man!

it's not over yet, with my luck tamme will get another td and davis will score 0.3 points again

GG man!

it's not over yet, with my luck tamme will get another td and davis will score 0.3 points again

still not over, with my luck Davis will fumble and not get any yards
@ mine and jrg's EPIC battle.

my team is very low scoring, kind of like a bad offense with the #1 defense, except my #1 d is luck in opponents
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
@ mine and jrg's EPIC battle.

No s**t...what an awful week for both of us.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can has #1 pick

would make up for this s**tty f**king season

I got you baby!!! I'm playing spoiler now!
Originally posted by pelos21:

I got you baby!!! I'm playing spoiler now!

you're my boy caca!
Share 49ersWebzone