LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

freaking return men

So im in this league that counts return yards heavily. Only return yardage counted from RB and WR's .....

Who are some return guys you guys are scoping out, especially ones who get return yardage and also play on offense?

P.S. I hate return yard leagues bc some a*****e has a s**tty team but stays in the hunt bc he has return men on s**tty teams....
  • krizay
  • Veteran
DeSean Jackson
Wes Welker

eddie royal
Sproles
Cribbs
Bernard Scott (i think maybe)

research if Shipley's returning punts in Cincy
Why do you associate yourself with such gayness?
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Yeah, that scoring sucks!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

I know. But I am flat out addicted to fantasy football that if anyone asks me I join their league!!!

This s**t is fantasy crack
Originally posted by krizay:
DeSean Jackson
Wes Welker

eddie royal
Sproles
Cribbs
Bernard Scott (i think maybe)

research if Shipley's returning punts in Cincy

Nice list!!

ehh if you know the rules before you play return yards can be fun.

Oh man that game where Cribbs ran 2 100 yard td's was money for me last year! I was screamin like a little b***h.

Also go after Steve Logan and Danny Armendola. They were all close to 2000 return yards.

Sproles and Harvin are nice as well since they will get you catches. Not sure if Rice's injury will effect Harvins return yards.

Good Luck

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Aug 24, 2010 at 10:43 PM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Oh man that game where Cribbs ran 2 100 yard td's was money for me last year! I was screamin like a little b***h.

Also go after Steve Logan and Danny Armendola. They were all close to 2000 return yards.

Sproles and Harvin are nice as well since they will get you catches. Not sure if Rice's injury will effect Harvins return yards.

Good Luck

doesn't look like Logan is going to be returning kicks this year for Pitts. As for Harvin, you shouldn't be sure if Harvin's injury will effect Harvin's return yards.
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Good Luck

doesn't look like Logan is going to be returning kicks this year for Pitts. As for Harvin, you shouldn't be sure if Harvin's injury will effect Harvin's return yards.

[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Aug 25, 2010 at 1:58 AM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
It's good to have a league with return yard scoring but for it to dominate is pretty friggin lame. It has to be done right and can't be over scored.

No way I would join a league like that, also, what about all the DB's that return kicks?

Share 49ersWebzone