There are 208 users in the forums

My first fantasy team

The last two years I bought teams thatwere already drafted, this is the first time I drafted my own team. It's a 12 team ppr league and a 270 buy in.

1.frank gore
2.Aaron Rodgers
3.Greg Jennings
4.Steve smith(car)
5.matt shaub
6.Jonathan Stewart
7.chris cooley
8.Santana moss
9.Fred Jackson
10.derrick mason
11.49ers D/ST
12.vishante shaincoe
13.Donald brown
14.anthony dixon
15.josh cribbs
16.patriots D/ST
17.Robbie Gould

I had to handcuff gore with Anthony dixon just in case he misses any time this year(hope not). I'm not sure how good I did though so can I get some feedback please???
Great first six rounds if it's a two-QB league.
Originally posted by SacRock14:

It's a one QB league but I took shaub because he drop off on qbs was big after him and I figured I could use him as trade bait later down the road.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Originally posted by SacRock14:

It's a one QB league but I took shaub because he drop off on qbs was big after him and I figured I could use him as trade bait later down the road.

Drafting guys with intent to trade never works out. Atleast it never does for me. I've learned that if there is a guy available that can potentially help me for more than a bye week filler to take him and not waste my pick on traid bait. Giving the time in which you drafted siad bait. I'm willing to bet that there were quite a few players that was left that had potential to contribute on more than just bye weeks..

And judging by your team. It was a RB.
Share 49ersWebzone