Bench:

QB Matt Cassell
QB Kyle Orton
RB: Cadillac Williams
WR: TJ Housyomomma
WR: Santana Moss
TE: Dustin Keller
I really only like 3 players, Gore, Williams, and Jennings

Bush might help you out a little with PPR, but VY as a starter and Edwards and Heap as starters isnt fear inspiring
  • krizay
  • Veteran
started off good. Don't know if you got caught following a run on positions instead of sticking to your game plan (assuming you had one) but somewhere early in the draft you got off track and never recovered.
Originally posted by krizay:
started off good. Don't know if you got caught following a run on positions instead of sticking to your game plan (assuming you had one) but somewhere early in the draft you got off track and never recovered.

3-0 so far biotch! ;P

*knock on wood*

I picked Marion Barber from FA and have the #1 waiver pick after this weekend and am looking to grab Mike Wallace.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

3-0 so far biotch! ;P

*knock on wood*

I picked Marion Barber from FA and have the #1 waiver pick after this weekend and am looking to grab Mike Wallace.

I find it hard to beleve this team is 3-0 and Marion Barber is the only addition you made.

3-0 so far biotch! ;P

*knock on wood*

I find it hard to beleve this team is 3-0 and Marion Barber is the only addition you made.

I didn't even play Marion Barber this week.

Here's my updated team:

Kyle Orton
Vince Young
Frank Gore
Marion Barber
Deangelo Williams
Cadillac Williams
Kareem Huggins
Braylon Edwards
Greg Jennings
Santana Moss
Eddie Royal
Dustin Keller
Todd Heap
Neil Rackers
Miami Defense

I would have lost in week 1 but my biased opponent started Flacco instead of Brady.

In week 2 Gore, Edwards, Moss, Miami defense, and Neil Rackers were enough to demolish my opponent who only scored 77 points.

Right now I have a 40 pt lead with my Greg Jennings vs. my opponent's Donald Driver (hahaha and Jennings just scored).

Moss, Gore, Orton, and Keller are leading the way in week 3.

Do you recommend I pick up WR Mike Wallace? I'm number 1 on the waiver wire this week.
Starters:

QB: Vince Young
WR: Greg Jennings
WR: Braylon Edwards
RB: Frank Gore
RB: Deangelo Williams
TE: Todd Heap
FLX: Reggie Bush
D/ST: Miami
K: Josh Brown

Bench:

QB Matt Cassell
QB Kyle Orton
RB: Cadillac Williams
WR: TJ Housyomomma

I'm 9-1 now. Pretty much guaranteed a playoff spot and already have earned back my $25 buy in.

I've made 30 moves.

Here's my team (guys in bold I drafted initially).

QB: Kyle Orton
WR: Greg Jennings
WR: Brandon Lloyd
RB: Frank Gore
RB: LaGarrette Blount
FLX: Mike Wallace
D/ST: Tampa Bay
K: Matt Bryant

Bench:

QB Shaun Hill
RB: Deangelo Williams
RB: Ryan Torain
WR: Braylon Edwards

WR: Steve Johnson
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 14, 2010 at 7:47 PM ]
I`m not hating but your team isnt very good. I am in a 16 team money league and my team is better. For a 12 team league you are borderline playoffs.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dominate:
I`m not hating but your team isnt very good. I am in a 16 team money league and my team is better. For a 12 team league you are borderline playoffs.

must have slept with the fantasy gods and his schedule is working out for him. Cause I don't see 9-1 either. I'm betting he's no better than 5th in terms of points scored in that league. Just catching everyone at the right time. Has to be.
Originally posted by Dominate:

must have slept with the fantasy gods and his schedule is working out for him. Cause I don't see 9-1 either. I'm betting he's no better than 5th in terms of points scored in that league. Just catching everyone at the right time. Has to be.

3rd in scoring, #1 defense, so yeah even I feel I've been catching everyone at the right time..heck this week I'm going up against Vick and I doubt he scores what he did on Monday :)

1. Tiger Mask 9-1-0 .900 1202.10 976.70 W-5 10 32
2. Slim Jim's 6-4-0 .600 1244.46 1104.40 L-1 3 3
3. No you're a towel! 6-4-0 .600 1244.28 1059.18 W-2 9 11
4. The Comebacks 6-4-0 .600 1187.32 1199.40 W-1 7 2
5. DMZ 6-4-0 .600 1162.48 1116.90 W-1 8 28
6. WinnieDaPoohGas 6-4-0 .600 1160.40 1107.30 W-3 4 11
7. anewbeginning 4-6-0 .400 1168.56 1170.16 L-3 6 3
8. Avengers 4-6-0 .400 1139.76 1254.74 L-2 11 16
9. TeamTasset 4-6-0 .400 1059.54 1227.20 L-1 5 6
10. Habu Hachi 4-6-0 .400 1048.42 1197.06 W-1 12 40
11. #shooters 3-7-0 .300 1025.96 1103.92 L-1 2 5
12. Bukkake 2-8-0 .200 947.50 1073.82 L-4 1 8

10-1 now---destroyed my opponent who had Michael Vick and Arian Foster. I destroyed him so bad I didn't even need Orton and Lloyd tonight.

2 weeks--over 310 pts.

I'm lucky to have the stable of receivers I do--it's going to give me more flexibility in who to start doing the playoffs. I'm just happy I've already earned back my $25 buy in.

Greg Jennings
Brandon Lloyd
Steve Johnson
Mike Wallace
Santana Moss
Braylon Edwards

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 22, 2010 at 21:01:56 ]
11-1, I've locked up first place but lost Frank Gore :(

I picked up Westbrook and Dixon though.

My current team:

Kyle Orton
Ryan Fitzpatrick