LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 342 users in the forums

Proposed Trade.

dude in my league proposed to trade me Dez Bryant and Santanna Moss for Crabtree.

Im kind of iffy on this just because crabs is our number 1 but the other 2 have 2 quality qb's throwing them the rock. what do you guys think?

plus...i think hes my only niner on my FF roster
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
dude in my league proposed to trade me Dez Bryant and Santanna Moss for Crabtree.

Im kind of iffy on this just because crabs is our number 1 but the other 2 have 2 quality qb's throwing them the rock. what do you guys think?

Who are your other Receivers?
Originally posted by redrathman:

i have randy moss, hakeem nicks, T.O. and Steve Breaston. really its just a debate between dez and crabs to me. washington i think will be more run based with shanahan. but romo to dez or smith to crabs. only thing with dez is he has miles and witten ahead of him and has to take roys job.
Originally posted by redrathman:

i have randy moss, hakeem nicks, T.O. and Steve Breaston. really its just a debate between dez and crabs to me. washington i think will be more run based with shanahan. but romo to dez or smith to crabs. only thing with dez is he has miles and witten ahead of him and has to take roys job.

I wouldn't do it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
You know how pissed you'd be every time Crabtree scores a touchdown for us?
Yep, wouldn't do it. You have enough WR depth.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I wouldn't do this trade but....

The thing with 2 for 1 trades are.... They're not really just a 2 for 1 deal. Who would you have to drop to make this trade go through? This trade as you said is really Bryant for Crabs. Which could go either way really but give the edge to Crabs because you seen what he can do. And that with missing trining camp. The key is Would Moss contribute more to your team than the guy have to drop? Which considering your WR's, I highly doubt it. Thus you guy for the potential of a guy who's shown you something over the guy with potential that you have no clue about.

just my 2 pennies.
Thanks fellas. FF is more fun then i thought. i didnt know there was trades and all that. i thought you slapped a roster together and hoped for the best ahah. The Gf is going to hate sundays even more now.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Thanks fellas. FF is more fun then i thought. i didnt know there was trades and all that. i thought you slapped a roster together and hoped for the best ahah. The Gf is going to hate sundays even more now.

My wife hates sunday for this reason.

Side note, good move not making the deal since he's injured now.
Originally posted by Janitor:

My wife hates sunday for this reason.

Side note, good move not making the deal since he's injured now.

haha yea she gets quiet and naps when shes mad so i figured if she gets mad about it, just more peace and quiet while i watch the game and play...win win if you ask me. ill just have to make my snakcs but thats a sacrifice im willing to make.

that dude has been trying to trade every thing for crabtree but they are all players i dont need. seriously just about every day is a new trade.

Share 49ersWebzone