LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

1st time playing.

its my first time trying out Fantasy Football...so exactly what are you supposed to get for the becnh players. ive asked people before and gotten mixed answers. my draft is in an hour and 28 minutes
what you get are replacements to your starters bye weeks, and in more cases than one, replacments based on what defenses that they are playing each weekend. Is it a Points Per Catch League? Draft WR's and RB's that can catch a ton of passes. Be careful you dont draft the same positions with the same bye week. Never get more than 2 players on the same team. Draft kickers with your last pick. If you cannot get an elite Defense by the 8th round, wait untill your last couple of picks (but do not draft early for a D). Same with a TE, do not draft them early. Look over your scoring system (again is this a PPR?) before you draft.

Hope this helps.
im just usng the one on nfl.com, it seemed easy to use and what not. I figured it would be good enough for my first time. i was just wondering because i asked that question to people when i was doing mock drafts and they said to just get running backs wrs and 1 qb and 1 te. and some other dude said to get extra D and kicker. obviously for first time any difference will get me confused and i dont want to look like a fool drafting wrong haha.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
im just usng the one on nfl.com, it seemed easy to use and what not. I figured it would be good enough for my first time. i was just wondering because i asked that question to people when i was doing mock drafts and they said to just get running backs wrs and 1 qb and 1 te. and some other dude said to get extra D and kicker. obviously for first time any difference will get me confused and i dont want to look like a fool drafting wrong haha.

never get 2 D's and 2 Kickers. hell No
i didnt think so. thanks a bunch for clearing that up for me. im pretty pumped for this draft. ill have to post it up in that other thread and see how i did.
What spot are you drafting at?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:

never get 2 D's and 2 Kickers. hell No

Yeah don't do that

just pick the players you think are the best, and try to get our defense
Share 49ersWebzone