There are 234 users in the forums

Help me pick 2 keepers!!!!

Pick 2 out of the 3....

Wr Steve Smith (NYG)
RB Fred Jackson (buf)
rB Jerome Harrison (clev)

Smith put up big numbers last year. Jerome Harrison had the best finish to the season out of all the rbs including the 286 yd 3td performance. And Fred Jackson looked good without Lynch in the picture, who looks done in Buffalo as far as a starter
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Pick 2 out of the 3....

Wr Steve Smith (NYG)
RB Fred Jackson (buf)

Smith put up big numbers last year. Jerome Harrison had the best finish to the season out of all the rbs including the 286 yd 3td performance. And Fred Jackson looked good without Lynch in the picture, who looks done in Buffalo as far as a starter

What rounds do you lose for each pick. Also don't forget Cpiller went to the Bills in the draft.

If you don't lose any then I'd say Smith and Harrison.
Originally posted by krizay:
Pick 2 out of the 3....

Wr Steve Smith (NYG)
RB Fred Jackson (buf)

What rounds do you lose for each pick. Also don't forget Cpiller went to the Bills in the draft.

If you don't lose any then I'd say Smith and Harrison.

We lose a 10th and 12 th pick.

Rumor is spiller is getting return duties and 3rd down back....
I read that Hardesty had a strong chance to be a starter.

Smith for sure

Are those the only three you get to choose from?
Smith and Jackson

Although you should look up your league rules because if you lose draft picks anywhere in the first 6 rounds Id dump them all
are you forced to have a keeper b/c i would ditch all 3 of them
Originally posted by lamontb:
are you forced to have a keeper b/c i would ditch all 3 of them

I would lose a 10th and 12th round pick in a 10 team league
Smith and Harrison
Originally posted by teeohh:

Smith for sure

Hardesty got hurt. I believe they said he had a strong chance to possibly supplant Harrison but now with the injury it's looking like Harrison will at least get to show what he has in the early part of the season. It's Harrisons' job to lose IMO and this injury sets Hardesty back a bunch. It sounds like he'll be out for most of training camp. Obviously training camp is important, especially for a rookie.

Also, Peyton Hillis has looked solid thus far in training camp as the #2 RB from I've been reading. He showed in Denver the ability to run as well as show off his soft hands. Right now it's just looking like an uphill battle for the rookie to get playing time.

I say Steve Smith and Harrison. I like Fred Jackson but I have no clue how the Bills plan on utilizing Spiller. You don't draft a guy #9 overall and not find ways to get him on the field. Jackson excelled in 3rd down duty with his excellent hands but now it's looking like most of those looks will be going to Spiller now.

Cleveland offense is not a powerhouse by any means but I trust it more than the Buffalo Bills offense. That's not saying much though.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by teeohh:

Smith for sure

Hardesty got hurt. I believe they said he had a strong chance to possibly supplant Harrison but now with the injury it's looking like Harrison will at least get to show what he has in the early part of the season. It's Harrisons' job to lose IMO and this injury sets Hardesty back a bunch. It sounds like he'll be out for most of training camp. Obviously training camp is important, especially for a rookie.

Also, Peyton Hillis has looked solid thus far in training camp as the #2 RB from I've been reading. He showed in Denver the ability to run as well as show off his soft hands. Right now it's just looking like an uphill battle for the rookie to get playing time.

I say Steve Smith and Harrison. I like Fred Jackson but I have no clue how the Bills plan on utilizing Spiller. You don't draft a guy #9 overall and not find ways to get him on the field. Jackson excelled in 3rd down duty with his excellent hands but now it's looking like most of those looks will be going to Spiller now.

Cleveland offense is not a powerhouse by any means but I trust it more than the Buffalo Bills offense. That's not saying much though.

I like this analysis. I still wonder why Harrison has to compete for the starting job with the performance he put up the last 3 games, including that 286 yard game

Fred Jackson did tear it up the 1st 4 games Lynch was hurt, but Smith seems a much more reliable situation than Jackson, and Harrison has much more upside compared to Jackson

Pick 2 out of the 3....

Wr Steve Smith (NYG)
RB Fred Jackson (buf)

I am assuming that you don't get points for return yards, so the choice is Steve Smith and Harrison by a mile. Montario Hardesty's injury history is going to let Harrison have a much better 2010 than many people expect.

Steve Smith is going to continue to be a big part of the Giants offense no matter what the team decides to do with its run-to-pass ratio.

Fred Jackson isn't hot garbage, but he is going to lose a lot of touches to spiller. Plus, Buffalo's offense is just terrible.
Share 49ersWebzone