LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

Dealing with a cheating commissioner

Has anyone ever had a problem with a cheating commissioner on yahoo? I'm trying to figure out what to do, the FAQ on yahoo basically say they can't step in for a custom league.

yahoo doesn't let you leave a league after the draft, that's why I can't leave
[ Edited by teeohh on Jul 26, 2010 at 10:34 PM ]
Send him nude pictures of dudes and tell him "That's for cheating!"
kill him
You know u can remove yourself right?
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
You know u can remove yourself right?

not after the draft, I couldn't find where to remove myself
Originally posted by teeohh:
Has anyone ever had a problem with a cheating commissioner on yahoo? I'm trying to figure out what to do, the FAQ on yahoo basically say they can't step in for a custom league.

If hes cheating start telling everyone else in league to leave. Which you should do anyway. Once you and others leave hes gonna be screwed and his league is over.
While Yahoo! will not remove teams from leagues after they have drafted, any failure to follow all of the items listed above may result in the limitation or removal of playing privileges for the offending owner. These restrictions may include:

1. The suspension of specific game privileges (trading, message board posting, etc.) for the remainder of the season.
2. The suspension of ALL playing privileges for the remainder of the season.
3. The complete deactivation and removal of the corresponding Yahoo! account.
4. Any other action that Yahoo!, at its sole discretion, feels is necessary to restore fair play to the league.

It is the responsibility of team owners to monitor activity within their leagues. If, as an owner, you notice any suspicious or collusive activity in your league, please notify us at once so that we may investigate and take the appropriate action -– if any is deemed necessary -- against the offending team(s) and/or account(s).
While Yahoo! will not remove teams from leagues after they have drafted, any failure to follow all of the items listed above may result in the limitation or removal of playing privileges for the offending owner. These restrictions may include:

1. The suspension of specific game privileges (trading, message board posting, etc.) for the remainder of the season.
4. Any other action that Yahoo!, at its sole discretion, feels is necessary to restore fair play to the league.

It is the responsibility of team owners to monitor activity within their leagues. If, as an owner, you notice any suspicious or collusive activity in your league, please notify us at once so that we may investigate and take the appropriate action -– if any is deemed necessary -- against the offending team(s) and/or account(s).

got a link for this so I can read it all

got a link for this so I can read it all

my bad here ya go

if you read it there is a place for complaints

linky
thanks

whats he doing?
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
whats he doing?

He traded: Devery Henderson, Clinton Portis
He got: Andre Johnson, Knowshon Moreno

He traded: Anthony Gonzalez
He got: Jeremy Maclin

He traded: Houston, Mohammed Massoqui
He got: Calvin Johnson, Minnesota

He traded: Josh Johnson
He got: Kyle Orton

those are the 4 trades he has made, all with the same guy last night. other league members didn't have the option to veto, they went through asap.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
whats he doing?

He traded: Devery Henderson, Clinton Portis
He got: Andre Johnson, Knowshon Moreno

He traded: Anthony Gonzalez
He got: Jeremy Maclin

He traded: Houston, Mohammed Massoqui
He got: Calvin Johnson, Minnesota

He traded: Josh Johnson
He got: Kyle Orton

those are the 4 trades he has made, all with the same guy last night. other league members didn't have the option to veto, they went through asap.

WOW.....thats some BS right there! Email the league and let him know the trades he got away with...Im sure sure that other player he traded with is another one of his email accounts...that is BS right there!
post his email so we can fill up his inbox :)
Josh Johnson actually got drafted? Please tell me this was a 20 team league lol.
Share 49ersWebzone