LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 370 users in the forums

Teh WZ College FF League Vrabbit aka Conejo is the Grand Campeón!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
^^ where does that gif come from anyways?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
^^ where does that gif come from anyways?

IDK, a friend posted it on FB a long time ago now. I have been using it since I 1st saw it.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I'm down to try this out if you need more owners.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I'm down to try this out if you need more owners.

PM me your email addy!
Do we have enough owners to play now?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Have to send chico his invite (have his email now) and waiting on AB83 to hook me up with his email then we will be good to go

Draft date and time ? Everyone OK with a weekend ? How does next Sat/Sun (14/15th) work for everyone ?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Fincham11:

Have to send chico his invite (have his email now) and waiting on AB83 to hook me up with his email then we will be good to go

Draft date and time ? Everyone OK with a weekend ? How does next Sat/Sun (14/15th) work for everyone ?

yes yes yes, the 15th please!!!!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Chico & AB got their invites sent. They need to accept as does Cold and MBC. League full.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Chico & AB got their invites sent. They need to accept as does Cold and MBC. League full.

I would prefer Sunday just because I'm usually out on Saturdays. Friday evening works as well...as long as we can finish by 9:30-10:00pm. But, whatever time the majority of owners can make it is fine by me.

any day is fine with me.

and accepted and enrolled in to the league.
I'm fine with either a saturday or sunday like you said the 14th or 15th. As long as its past like 6 or so. I could have to work during either of those days, but night is great.
I'm in and registered. So we are drafting 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST?

And our line-ups are 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST.

Just making sure this is all right. Damn I don't even know where to begin, but it's time to do some research!
I open to whatever works best for you guys on a draft date and time. I'm overseas so I don't expect you guys to be able to work around my schedule. I don't mind doing a mid-night draft.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
weekend is good
Share 49ersWebzone