There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Teh WZ College FF League Vrabbit aka Conejo is the Grand Campeón!

  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,793
Bump
I can ask a buddy of mine if he would like to join, if that's cool.
I can ask my folks I play NCAA 11 Online Dynasty with if they want in Kris, let me know
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,786
I can't believe why we can't find 12 ppl from the zone. Maybe post something in the Draft Room - I'm sure ppl who follow college football or draft closely would want to join in. Right?

  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,793
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I can't believe why we can't find 12 ppl from the zone. Maybe post something in the Draft Room - I'm sure ppl who follow college football or draft closely would want to join in. Right?


Will give another couple days to try and get 10 if not can open league to public and go with rabbit and finch's people as well.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,786
bump
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
All right, let me in.

I don't know much about college football but this will help me follow next year's draft
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,786
Originally posted by crzy:
All right, let me in.

I don't know much about college football but this will help me follow next year's draft



College football changes so much every year - you're in the same boat as most who do follow College football like crazy.
hmm..... never done one of these. Sounds interesting.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,793
Sweet. 2-4 more players needed!
Are non-BCS teams involved? I'll admit I'm more familiar with some lesser know teams.. like the WAC.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,793
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Are non-BCS teams involved? I'll admit I'm more familiar with some lesser know teams.. like the WAC.

Yes. SEC, ACC, Pac-10, Big 10, Big 12, Big East, MAC, WAC, C-USA, SUN, MWC, + Independents.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,793
Pls PM me an email address so I can send you teh invite to join!
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Pls PM me an email address so I can send you teh invite to join!

your profile gif creeped me the f**k out
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,793
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Pls PM me an email address so I can send you teh invite to join!

your profile gif creeped me the f**k out

Why does everyone say that


I need a draft date set...the one that is up is temp...lemme know what works!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home