LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Teh WZ College FF League Vrabbit aka Conejo is the Grand Campeón!

Just caught your Champion post. Gosh, I didn't realize I was competing against Freddie. No wonder you can see so well into the future.
Originally posted by ColdFan:
I still can't believe it ended up that close. I was sure I couldn't even give you even a decent competition the last week. Little did I know the effect of my coin flip Monday night between Kerley and Lance Lewis. Again, congratulations to a well-deserved winner. Hope I get another chance some day to compete against you at college fantasy - but maybe next time I'll use another coin.

thanks man, I thought I made all the right calls but playing Harper over Baker almost cost me, Harper was going against a SEC D but he was at home and you never know what's gonna happen with MSU on the road at PSU

and then none of my WR's had the BIG games they usually have, I had done the math right it was 162-163 but I hadn't counted for that Iowa KR

I thought you made the rights moves, I expected the Boise-Nevada game to be more high scoring than what it was no way you'd know Martin was gonna have THAT big a game

and I wanna play again next year, but CBS sucks
I didn't know about the aka conejo. It all makes sense now, if I realized you were the conejo, I would have stopped acting like a zanahoria (although it would have been hard after acting a bit straight-laced for many years).

shall we do it again?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

shall we do it again?

CFF may be the only FF we have this year
Originally posted by KRS-1:

shall we do it again?

Ok, and where's your goddamn excitement?
  • evil
  • Veteran

shall we do it again?

Sorry. Boston winning last night still has me a little angry this morning.

shall we do it again?

Sorry. Boston winning last night still has me a little angry this morning.

Sucks to be you
anyone interested....hoping for a league between 8 or 10 teams (10 preferably).

I know CBS & Athlon are sites that feature it (I have been using CBS for the last 2 years now)...if you know of others lemme know.

KRS-1
4ML
Conejo
Finch
Crzy
Boise
MBC
Cold
AB83
Friend of Rabbit

Do we know if Athlon still does fantasy cfb? I enjoyed it last year but cbs was crap
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I think I posted this in every fantasy thread.............If there is an open spot, I want in.............and no not an orgy lol

• evil
  • Veteran
anyone interested....hoping for a league between 8 or 10 teams (10 preferably).

I know CBS & Athlon are sites that feature it (I have been using CBS for the last 2 years now)...if you know of others lemme know.

KRS-1
4ML
Conejo
Finch
Crzy
Boise
MBC
Cold
AB83
Friend of Rabbit

Do we know if Athlon still does fantasy cfb? I enjoyed it last year but cbs was crap

I'mma look into it.
I was in this league last year. I enjoyed it, but not really that educated with the college players. I will back out if someone else desires to play.
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I was in this league last year. I enjoyed it, but not really that educated with the college players. I will back out if someone else desires to play.

actually

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=155461

and I'd love it if a solid fantasy player like yourself joined
Share 49ersWebzone