There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Teh WZ College FF League Vrabbit aka Conejo is the Grand Campeón!

  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
anyone interested....hoping for a league between 8 or 10 teams (10 preferably).

I know CBS & Athlon are sites that feature it (I have been using CBS for the last 2 years now)...if you know of others lemme know.



KRS-1
4ML
Conejo
Finch
Crzy
Boise
MBC
Cold
AB83
Friend of Rabbit
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Nov 28, 2010 at 9:30 AM ]
i've never heard of a college fantasy football league so many players to pick form does it work just like the NFl versions
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
Originally posted by lamontb:
i've never heard of a college fantasy football league so many players to pick form does it work just like the NFl versions

Yeah. You can modify the league so you can pick from certain conferences only if you wish.
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,168
Originally posted by lamontb:
i've never heard of a college fantasy football league so many players to pick form does it work just like the NFl versions

I might be wrong, but I did one a few years ago, and it is based on teams. Team WR's, Team QB's, Team RB's...etc. My guess is because of licensing issues.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
Originally posted by SLICK:
Originally posted by lamontb:
i've never heard of a college fantasy football league so many players to pick form does it work just like the NFl versions

I might be wrong, but I did one a few years ago, and it is based on teams. Team WR's, Team QB's, Team RB's...etc. My guess is because of licensing issues.

You sir are wrong

You pick actual players now just like with Pro Football. I believe it was licensing issues before but CBS has been running it for 2 years now (possibly 3 not sure) and Athlon Sports apparently has it now as well.

Standard league on CBS is :
QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
WR
TE
K
D
RES
RES
RES
RES
RES

During the actual draft CBS allows you to only select 1 backup QB at every position however once the draft is over you can add/drop and stock your reserves how you please.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,391
If you do start one and you have room, I would love to join in.


I had a woody just reading the thread title




































TMI?
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
Yes C, that was TMI.

So far 3 are down need 5-7 more....but glad you 2 are down as I know you are both dependable players/owners [;)]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,391
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Yes C, that was TMI.

So far 3 are down need 5-7 more....but glad you 2 are down as I know you are both dependable players/owners [;)]

I've never done college ff - so this will be something new and challenging. Last year I missed the whole college season due to working outside the country, but I'm gonna be working back home now - so I can make up for all the football I missed last year. I can't wait for football season to start (college and pro) and I'm excited about playing college ff.

Go CAL
I've never done a college fantasy season, but hey, I'm up for it!

Count me in!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I've never done a college fantasy season, but hey, I'm up for it!

Count me in!

Sweet.
So, is this pretty simililar to an NFL fantasy league? I'm talking lineup wise and how points are awarded....
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
Originally posted by Fincham11:
So, is this pretty simililar to an NFL fantasy league? I'm talking lineup wise and how points are awarded....

Yessir!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,391
Come ppl... join in. At the end of the season you'll know more about next year's draft than most.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,942
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Come ppl... join in. At the end of the season you'll know more about next year's draft than most.

For real.