There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Parking Lot Crew league 5 likely need 1 new owner

I forgot all about this league. After only half the league showing up for the draft I got the impression that no one cared. Our commish hasn't posted in the thread since August 28, so it seems were in no hurry to replace anyone anyways.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
eat a dick
i refuse to let a league die that I have AP and doug martin as keepers in! lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
Originally posted by RonMexico:
i refuse to let a league die that I have AP and doug martin as keepers in! lol

im going to win and ultimately make this league implode.
Originally posted by Garcia:
eat a dick

you eat a dick u little b***h.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Garcia:
eat a dick

you eat a dick u little b***h.

i wasnt referring to you personally
I left Alex Smith in over Aaron Rodgers and had the Steelers Defense in on their bye week and I still won... by almost 30 points
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
I left Alex Smith in over Aaron Rodgers and had the Steelers Defense in on their bye week and I still won... by almost 30 points

still a joto
Esco bro I appreciate you as a comish because you did take me in when I was a fantasy football noob but if this league continues to remain so inactive I may have to bow out after this season, which sucks because I finally have a good QB keeper (Kap).

I just won a matchup I should have lost because some dude played 3 guys from the Saints, which usually would be a good play except they had a bye this week.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Esco bro I appreciate you as a comish because you did take me in when I was a fantasy football noob but if this league continues to remain so inactive I may have to bow out after this season, which sucks because I finally have a good QB keeper (Kap).

I just won a matchup I should have lost because some dude played 3 guys from the Saints, which usually would be a good play except they had a bye this week.

Dude wont read this for 3+ weeks probably.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Esco bro I appreciate you as a comish because you did take me in when I was a fantasy football noob but if this league continues to remain so inactive I may have to bow out after this season, which sucks because I finally have a good QB keeper (Kap).

I just won a matchup I should have lost because some dude played 3 guys from the Saints, which usually would be a good play except they had a bye this week.

Dude wont read this for 3+ weeks probably.

naw Esco is not the problem in this league, but I would guess life has him more occupied nowadays than he was 3-4 years ago. I'll never hate on a comish for having a life, it ain't like he's posting on here all the time but not handling his business.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
Originally posted by vrabbit:
naw Esco is not the problem in this league, but I would guess life has him more occupied nowadays than he was 3-4 years ago. I'll never hate on a comish for having a life, it ain't like he's posting on here all the time but not handling his business.

im sad doe. I wanted to like this league and be in it for like years.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 22,246
Problem solved
Originally posted by Esco:
Problem solved

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,865
Originally posted by vrabbit:

You're the commish now.