There are 109 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Parking Lot Crew league 5 likely need 1 new owner

can i join?
Hey Esco I requested to be out by 3:30 pst but I still got scheduled to be out at 4:30 which would make me miss the first 30 minutes of the draft

Any chance we can reschedule to 8pm EST, it's just one hour, would this work for the rest of y'all? PLEASE?
^fine with me
^fine with me
Originally posted by TheRobot:
can i join?

No
I'm counting on AP and Rivers BIG TIME

have them here AND in jrgs league lol
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm counting on AP and Rivers BIG TIME

have them here AND in jrgs league lol

and my league.... I think?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm counting on AP and Rivers BIG TIME

have them here AND in jrgs league lol

and my league.... I think?

actually I meant your league
Just came from jrgs league thread, had that on the mind lol
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Hey Esco I requested to be out by 3:30 pst but I still got scheduled to be out at 4:30 which would make me miss the first 30 minutes of the draft

Any chance we can reschedule to 8pm EST, it's just one hour, would this work for the rest of y'all? PLEASE?

Esco any word on whether this will be possible?
I must break you
Please note that the draft has been pushed back 1 hour to 8 EST.
will there be a year 2 trophy

and if so, how big lol
Originally posted by Esco:
Please note that the draft has been pushed back 1 hour to 8 EST.

I love you, no homo
Originally posted by RonMexico:
will there be a year 2 trophy

and if so, how big lol

Probably

[ This Big ]
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
will there be a year 2 trophy

and if so, how big lol

Probably

[ This Big ]

oh man thats big





















"thats what she said"



HEEEEYYYYYYOOOOO