There are 58 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Parking Lot Crew league 5 likely need 1 new owner

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,232
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'm looking to trade McFadden or Andre Johnson - PM me if anyone is interested.

Calvin Johnson for Andre Johnson, straight up?

I'm lookin' for draft pick.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I don't think I can be apart of the league anymore

Esco if you can find a replacement in time, you are welcome to do so.

If there are any takers, I have Vick and Mendenhall, ie your two keepers.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 22,240
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I don't think I can be apart of the league anymore

Esco if you can find a replacement in time, you are welcome to do so.

If there are any takers, I have Vick and Mendenhall, ie your two keepers.

Cool, I'm sure we can find some one
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
I'm looking to trade McFadden or Andre Johnson - PM me if anyone is interested.

Calvin Johnson for Andre Johnson, straight up?

I'm lookin' for draft pick.

2nd round pick for Andre?
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I don't think I can be apart of the league anymore

Esco if you can find a replacement in time, you are welcome to do so.

If there are any takers, I have Vick and Mendenhall, ie your two keepers.

Cool, I'm sure we can find some one

Esco, I have a cousin of mine that would interested in joining. I know she would be considered an outsider being SHE is not on the zone lol. If you would rather find someone else thats fine I understand.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,232
Anyone lookin' for another keeper? I've D. Bowe and DeSean Jackson up for trade.
BREAKING NEWS

4ML agrees to trade Andre Johson and their 9th round pick(107 overall) to the Rated R Superstarz for their first round draft pick (5th overall)

Andre Johnsons' press conference to be held later tonight!

[ Edited by Fincham11 on Jul 28, 2011 at 15:56:48 ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,232
^^^ what he said

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jul 28, 2011 at 15:56:26 ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,232
Originally posted by Fincham11:
BREAKING NEWS

4ML agrees to trade Andre Johson and their 9th round pick(107 overall) to the Rated R Superstarz for their first round draft pick (5th overall)

Andre Johnsons' press conference to be held later tonight!

lol
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
I don't think I can be apart of the league anymore

Esco if you can find a replacement in time, you are welcome to do so.

If there are any takers, I have Vick and Mendenhall, ie your two keepers.

Cool, I'm sure we can find some one

I wish we could have 3 keepers
Frank Gore is on the trading block.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
^^^ what he said

I sent you the trade no fleaflicker, you just to need to aprove it bro.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
BREAKING NEWS

4ML agrees to trade Andre Johson and their 9th round pick(107 overall) to the Rated R Superstarz for their first round draft pick (5th overall)

Andre Johnsons' press conference to be held later tonight!

lol

So 4ML trades Andre Johnson and a 9th Round pick for essentially a 3rd Round pick....


wow
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,232
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
BREAKING NEWS

4ML agrees to trade Andre Johson and their 9th round pick(107 overall) to the Rated R Superstarz for their first round draft pick (5th overall)

Andre Johnsons' press conference to be held later tonight!

lol

So 4ML trades Andre Johnson and a 9th Round pick for essentially a 3rd Round pick....


wow

Yea, wasn't going to keep him. Might as well get somethin' for him.