LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Any Given Sunday FF League (Yahoo) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION

Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Cool.. 8th pick. Perfect.

Who you thinkin' bout Boise.....Tim Tebow? Lol, jk.

Plenty of options. Tim Tebow is definitely on the radar.

you have the pick before me, tell me who u want
Originally posted by teeohh:

you have the pick before me, tell me who u want

I want Gore... but that aint happening.
4th

and god said let there be GORE
who's taking alex smith is the question
Originally posted by lamontb:
who's taking alex smith is the question

With the 10th pick, I select....
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Jul 20, 2010 at 1:16 PM ]
anyone in the top 6 want the 9th pick?

what are u willing to give me
i just realized i wont be able to make the draft want someone else to sub me in?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i just realized i wont be able to make the draft want someone else to sub me in?

what pick do u have?

Originally posted by RonMexico:

what are u willing to give me

the 9th pick and i'll get on webcam and do whatever you want

Well, I trust you will set your lineup every week and be an active player , so I guess you could just rank your players ahead of time before the draft if thats cool.

I would much rather have someone miss the draft but keep up with there team all year long than to have someone present at the draft and say the hell with it the rest of the year.

I'll leave it up to you. If your cool with ranking your players and going with what your dealt. Then stay. If you would rather draft your own team, then maybe you would want to pull out of the league.
Do any of you guys think ruthless49er will be active all year? I seen his last post was July 10. He has the first pick of the draft. Everyone else seems to already know where there picking. Haven't heard from him.

Well, I trust you will set your lineup every week and be an active player , so I guess you could just rank your players ahead of time before the draft if thats cool.

I would much rather have someone miss the draft but keep up with there team all year long than to have someone present at the draft and say the hell with it the rest of the year.

I'll leave it up to you. If your cool with ranking your players and going with what your dealt. Then stay. If you would rather draft your own team, then maybe you would want to pull out of the league.

no i'm fine with missing the draft and i definitely will be active. sometimes owners just dont like when someone misses the draft, but i will definitely stay and pre rank

no i'm fine with missing the draft and i definitely will be active. sometimes owners just dont like when someone misses the draft, but i will definitely stay and pre rank

Ok great! Glad your staying!
Share 49ersWebzone