LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Any Given Sunday FF League (Yahoo) TEEOHH IS CHAMPION

Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I f**king give up in this league... I can't win if my life depended on it... I mean I won't stop setting line-ups but f**k man!

Lots of luck goes into it. I love my team in this league yet I am 1-3.
Boise, your undefeated streak comes to an end this weekend...sorry...
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Boise, your undefeated streak comes to an end this weekend...sorry...

lol Good luck with that.
FINALLY got a trade through. hoping cardinals rookie qb has a connection with fitz
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
FINALLY got a trade through. hoping cardinals rookie qb has a connection with fitz

Nice deal. Well.. I had Fitz for 1 week anyway. The potential of Ryan Matthews was too great for me to pass on there.

Good luck. Hope it works for both of us.

Curious on what league thinks:

Larry Fitzgerald
Greg Olson
Dwaine Bowe
Brandon Jackson

for
Ryan Matthews
Steve Smith (NY)
Tony Gonzalez
Ryan Torian
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Nice deal. Well.. I had Fitz for 1 week anyway. The potential of Ryan Matthews was too great for me to pass on there.

Larry Fitzgerald
Greg Olson
Dwaine Bowe
Brandon Jackson

for
Ryan Matthews
Steve Smith (NY)
Tony Gonzalez
Ryan Torian

I like what you got there Ninerjohn. Matthews + Torrain might be a deadly combo further down the road. I tried to pick up Torrain in as many leagues as I could he looks pretty solid. And gonzo is legit.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Larry Fitzgerald
Greg Olson
Dwaine Bowe
Brandon Jackson

for
Ryan Matthews
Steve Smith (NY)
Tony Gonzalez
Ryan Torian

I like what you got there Ninerjohn. Matthews + Torrain might be a deadly combo further down the road. I tried to pick up Torrain in as many leagues as I could he looks pretty solid. And gonzo is legit.

Thanks. I think it helped us both. I might actually look to move Lynch or Torain for a WR
fair trade I'll say
i think if i wasnt desperate for a receiver it'd be a horrible trade for me, but since i have spiller thomas and turner with bjack on hte bench i think its a solid trade for both of us.
I love my team. Is that crazy for a team that is 2-3? Look out league. This is a team to reckon with.

I HATE THIS LEAGUE!
mmmmm
3-3 and on a roll. Look out league. Montana to Rice is on a mission.
A little worried about being able to keep my undefeated season going. I'm up by 3 with Reggie Wayne and Stephen Tulloch vs. Laron Landry and DeAngelo Hall but weird things can happen in football.

Reggie Wayne, please have a big night to make me feel better.
LB Niners thanks for leaving Finley in, two that have a bye. Finally -- a win!! But with my luck Mike Sims-Walker goes fr 40 points.
Share 49ersWebzone