LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Yahoo PPR league - delete

Originally posted by cubanb:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by danimal:
Didn't we have one of these a few years ago with the league commish running off with all the money?

yep, I was in that league, it was all regulars too, including the thief

who was the thief

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it was smith2davis. This was 2-3 years back, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. :)

doubtful, isn't smith2davis WillisTheWall now?

we're talking about the BJ guy right?
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by danimal:
Didn't we have one of these a few years ago with the league commish running off with all the money?

yep, I was in that league, it was all regulars too, including the thief

who was the thief

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think it was smith2davis. This was 2-3 years back, so my memory is a bit fuzzy. :)

doubtful, isn't smith2davis WillisTheWall now?

we're talking about the BJ guy right?
Haha, ya you are right. my bad. Hmmmm, ya I can't remember the name then. That's the only one that stuck out :)
I'm in on this as long as the money details are legitimate. What are we looking at for payouts? I'm planning on winning
if anything we can all send the money to a mod or something...I would have to ask them first to see if that's possible
For sure -- how many people are we gonna have. Just depends on who wants to join, right? I really don't wanna do more than 12 if we're doing it for money.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
For sure -- how many people are we gonna have. Just depends on who wants to join, right? I really don't wanna do more than 12 if we're doing it for money.

yeah 12 is the max....
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
I would most likely want in. Would this be a money league where transactions cost money along with the straight entry fee? Either way I'm most likely down.

Nah...no transactions fee...

I don't mind either way. For some reason when I'm in money leagues that have a fee for transactions i tend to make more moves. Kind of weird.

My wife has been wanting me to do more money leagues, so I'm in. My old money league collapsed after 10 years of being together so I'm looking for a new one. I think they got sick of me collecting money year after year.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I would most likely want in. Would this be a money league where transactions cost money along with the straight entry fee? Either way I'm most likely down.

Nah...no transactions fee...

I don't mind either way. For some reason when I'm in money leagues that have a fee for transactions i tend to make more moves. Kind of weird.

My wife has been wanting me to do more money leagues, so I'm in. My old money league collapsed after 10 years of being together so I'm looking for a new one. I think they got sick of me collecting money year after year.

nice!

whoever is in can u guys PM me your email address pls

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jun 8, 2010 at 08:45:39 ]
Alright I'm all signed up. August 21st 12 pm marked. How many guys do we have so far? Just the 3 that are signed up?
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Alright I'm all signed up. August 21st 12 pm marked. How many guys do we have so far? Just the 3 that are signed up?

yep trying to get more...the date could change once we get more..hopefully everyone can make that set date though

Depends. Is it really money or does it suck?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Depends. Is it really money or does it suck?

ill join if you guys cant find any more players. So put me on the maybe list
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by valrod33:

this, really I'm waiting until I'm clear on how the money part will be handled, how much is it again?
Share 49ersWebzone