LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

***Fantasy Baseball Thread***

I'm being offered Jay Bruce and Brian McCann for Hunter Pence. Should I do it?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:

not terrible...
Originally posted by Garcia:

not terrible...

That's what I thought. Pence has a better Avg though. The only problem is I have Harper and Trumbo on the DL so I'm gonna have to cut a couple guys as it is when they get back.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
looking at this roster...what place do you think this team is in...10 team league

Originally posted by jrg:
looking at this roster...what place do you think this team is in...10 team league

in the middle
  • jrg
  • Veteran
9/10

Dude in my league is offering me George Springer and Josh Hamilton for Brandon Moss. What do you guys think?
Dude in my league is offering me George Springer and Josh Hamilton for Brandon Moss. What do you guys think?

GET ALL OVER THAT. ESPECIALLY if it's a keeper league.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

That's what I was thinking. This dude keeps getting trade raped every year and he usually is the one who sends the offers. He traded me Pujols a couple years ago for Carlos Beltran.

Just kinda hard to give up Moss. I have Donaldson and Cespedes though. Also have Trumbo coming off the DL soon and Harper next month.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jun 5, 2014 at 1:50 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran

this

That's what I was thinking. This dude keeps getting trade raped every year and he usually is the one who sends the offers. He traded me Pujols a couple years ago for Carlos Beltran.

Just kinda hard to give up Moss. I have Donaldson and Cespedes though. Also have Trumbo coming off the DL soon and Harper next month.

please tell me you're an A's fan, otherwise no reason why you shouldn't have already accepted this deal. PLEASE ACCEPT NOW. NOW

please tell me you're an A's fan, otherwise no reason why you shouldn't have already accepted this deal. PLEASE ACCEPT NOW. NOW

I accepted it. Had to drop Jason Heyward to fit both, which is fine. I'm a Giants fan but I also like the A's a lot.
One of the other guys is telling the guy that it's a bad trade fit him. I hope no one vetoes it.
I'm thinking of trading Chris Davis I talked to my friend who's in the league seeing what he'd be willing to give for him. I don't have very consistent production from my catcher spot and he has Molina and Posey. I told him one of them and a good starting pitcher unless he wants to do Goldschmidt, Tulowitsky, or Bautista straight up.
The other cockgobblers in the league vetoed the trade.
The other cockgobblers in the league vetoed the trade.

at least you tried
Share 49ersWebzone