LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

WZ Baseball 2014

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by jrg:
getting a glimpse of what I envisioned this team doing after the draft. That's with Segura still sucking (damn you James). Billy Hamilton rewarding my patience. I'm 10 games out of the 6th place but will be gunning for it.

Wacha is on the DL

and still having a better season than Segura while on there

From the other league, but still.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
There have been 2 trades that I can remember so far in this league and James got steals in both. Romo for Rosenthal. Seriously? And Strasburg for Samardzija. OY.

Bottom line.. dont deal with James.
getting a glimpse of what I envisioned this team doing after the draft. That's with Segura still sucking (damn you James). Billy Hamilton rewarding my patience. I'm 10 games out of the 6th place but will be gunning for it.

Wacha is on the DL

There have been 2 trades that I can remember so far in this league and James got steals in both. Romo for Rosenthal. Seriously? And Strasburg for Samardzija. OY.

I was ok with some regression from Segura, but this is flat out TRASH

2013: 74R, 12HR, 49RBI, .329OBP, .423SLG. 31NSB

2014: 41R, 4HR, 23RBI, .266OBP, .313SLG, 7NSB
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Wacha is on the DL

I was ok with some regression from Segura, but this is flat out TRASH

2013: 74R, 12HR, 49RBI, .329OBP, .423SLG. 31NSB

2014: 41R, 4HR, 23RBI, .266OBP, .313SLG, 7NSB

Which is surprising with the Brewers offensive outburst.
forgot to start Taijuan Walker
First good hitting week I have had all year in this league. Thank you Carlos Santana.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
oh hai vance worley
Back to reality for my hitting this week. Awful.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE NINERLIFER TO SET HIS LINEUPS AND RESPOND TO TRADE OFFERS

forever
Too bad I cant play Bucks Birds every week. LOL 12-0 That has to be the worst fantasy baseball team in history
I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE NINERLIFER TO SET HIS LINEUPS AND RESPOND TO TRADE OFFERS

forever

It isnt that hard to set a lineup. Donovan would be setting it everyday if his team didnt suck so badly in both leagues. Just ticks me off because his actions do effect others that are trying to make the playoffs. Rose has been devastated by injuries in Crazys league but he still makes claims and tries to win every week .

SET YOUR MOTHERf**kING LINEUP.

• jrg
  • Veteran
still ahead of fincham lol

i called finch and rubber in the basement at the start of the year
still ahead of fincham lol

i called finch and rubber in the basement at the start of the year

Finch needs to retire from Fantasy Baseball
Good match James. You almost got me in the end. SO close. Just happy with this team to make the final 4. Surprising.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Good match James. You almost got me in the end. SO close. Just happy with this team to make the final 4. Surprising.

Right. Props on the win. Closed the gap today, but wasn't enough. Good luck in the next round.

Right. Props on the win. Closed the gap today, but wasn't enough. Good luck in the next round.

Thanks. I actually think you had a better team than me in this league. Didnt work out that way in the standings but you have some great players.
Share 49ersWebzone